Catit Genuine Fountain Filters for 3L Flower Fountain and Fresh & Clear Fountains Only, 12Pk
- Suitable for the 3L genuine Catit Flower Fountain and Fresh & Clear fountain only, WILL NOT FIT non Catit (1.6L imitation) fountains. Check your fountain is genuine before purchasing
- To be replaced once a month
- Helps to prevent urinary tract diseases
- Retains stray hairs, sediment and debris
- Removes magnesium and calcium from tap water
Product detailsSize:Pack of 12
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 22 x 15 cm; 615 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Hagen
- ASIN : B07FDH8X9D
- Item Model Number : 43748
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,360 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Catit Triple Action filter removes magnesium and calcium from the tap water. These minerals can accumulate in your pet's lower urinary tract and lead to urinary tract diseases, which is a common health issue for cats. Additionally, this high performance filter removes chlorine odour and bacteria and retains stray hairs, sediment and debris.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE : After using these a few months, as I opened another one, I found that the filtering material is broken in one of the filter and not usable! Rating has been downgraded!
I don't know if it's meant to happen or it's because of my water rather than the filters, but when I go to refill the water, what is left in the fountain bowl seems odd. It's too translucent to call cloudy, it actually looks like it has a sheen to the water but I can't really feel anything. Certainly no smell. So thinking it may be something that happens when using a filter in general.