Catit Large Hooded Cat Litter Box, Pink and White, 50700
|Price:||+ $142.73 Delivery|
- Provides your cat with privacy while retaining their cat litter inside the pan; perfect for multi cat households
- Large cat litter box hood lifts up for easy access for cleaning; hand wash with mild soap and water
- Carbon filter is a cat litter deodorizer that works to remove odors; made of BPA free materials
- The cat litter pan’s raised backside and overlap mechanism prevents leaks caused by urinating or spraying
- Cat pan’s dimensions when assembled are 22.4 L x 18.3 H x 15.3 W inches; door opening measures 10.4 x 9.6 inches
Product detailsSize:Large Box | Pattern Name:Pink & White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 57 x 39 x 46.5 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Catit
- ASIN : B001G0OKFO
- Item Model Number : 50700
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Catit Large Hooded Cat Litter Box, Pink provides privacy while retaining the litter inside the cat litter tray. The covered cat litter box has a two-way plastic door resembling a cat flap makes it easy for indoor cats or outdoor cats to use. The large hood lifts up for easy access for cleaning, while the built-in bag anchor helps keep the cat litter bag open and frees hands for easy scooping. Cats usually turn their head towards the opening of their cat litter enclosure when urinating. That is why it is designed with a raised backside on the litter box; the overlap mechanism design prevents leaks caused by urinating or spraying. The carbon-impregnated filter effectively traps and removes litter box odors (replacement carbon filters cat litter pad sold separately). Other handy features include a carrying handle for easy transport and slider locks for extra security. The pan measures 22.4" by 18.3" by 15.3" and the door opening measures 10.4” by 9.6“. The Catit Large Hooded Cat Litter Box with Lid is ideal for multi-cat households. Pair this item with the Catit Cat Litter Mats, Catit Cat Litter Scoops and Cat Litter Liners to have a complete set of Catit litter cat supplies (all sold separately).
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
However, it is really big and does the job. A bit too plastic for my liking as the kitten loves to jump on top and I worry it might break any minute especially with the crack in it.
Coupled with the cat litter I use, I often don't smell the pop unless I open up the flap.
Still using this product and hasn't broken any further yet. Kitten has gotten bigger and still jumps on top but it's still standing.
- La porte, large et transparente, offre de la luminosité et du confort pour que le chat y rentre
- le bac est profond et empeche la litiere d'etre trop proche du bord du bac, limite les odeurs.
- Les loquets de sécurité pour verrouiller le couvercle à la base sont bien pensés et permettent de déplacer le bac facilement. (Je déplace souvent le bac entre 2 maisons).
- Il est possible de soulever et rabattre la porte sur le toit (avec toute la partie bleue du toit) afin d'avoir un accès facile et large à la litiere (pratique pour nettoyer les déchets)
- une large poignée sur le toit
- une grande zone de filtre à charbon qui fait ses preuves. Pas d'odeurs.
Seul inconvénient à prendre en compte surtout si vous avez de petits chats: La porte est assez haute et il sera plus difficile pour un chaton/ petit chat d'entrer dans le bac.
Très bon produit.
It has held up fairly well, but now it is time to update for a new one.
My experience (or my cat's) with it has been good. It is quite spacious, and provides space to do your business. Control of odours is average, nothing groundbreaking, but I think it is mostly the job of the actual litter rather than the litter box. The flip door does the job, and shuts fine.
I had to design a small "grid" to protect the top filter, because Mandu (the cat) kept on biting it and pulling it out.
It if fairly easy to clean, but that "lip" in the lid (where you can attach a plastic bag when emptying the litter) is a bit of a pain, and I would personally like to see it gone, because it is not used that much, and provides potential extra "sharp" edges, and extra edges to clean.
The hood clips are a bit flimsy, and you have to be careful and gently when moving the tray by the handle (if litter is in it), so they don't unclip or even break. But I do not move the litter box around too much anyway.
If space is a feature you are after, then this is good.
But I decided to upgrade for the Purrshire Rattan Effect Cat Litter Pan, which I bought on sale for about the same price, and which seems as big, and looks nicer (to me)
It is very big, so it also suits an owner of 2 cats.
Die Reinigung ist dank der großen Vorderklappe problemlos!
Füllmenge ist schon ordentlich.
Auch positiv, das Klo wurde sofort akzeptiert!
Klare Empfehlung von mir
Nun 1,5 Jahre später mag die alte Katzendame immer noch dieses geräumige Katzenklo.
Der Zustand ist noch immer gut und um diesen zu erhalten bedarf es nur einer normalen Pflege.
Meine Empfehlung hier zu ist das Streu eines Discounters beginnend und endend mit L_ _ l.