Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit
- Designed for cat play with a flat speed track with special peek-a-boo cover stimulates cats to chase the ball
- The redesigned cat toy is now 10 inches longer than the original Play Circuit and enables 100+ layouts
- Includes a swirl- patterned ball with the optimal weight for play; For extra fun pair this circuit with our Catit Senses 2.0 Fireball (sold separately)
- This cat stimulation toy is made with BPA Free material
- Easy to clean and assemble.Catit Senses 2.0 is a product line developed to activate your cats senses; Our cat toys encourage your cat to use sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing to stimulate their natural instincts indoors
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 26.67 x 26.67 cm; 703.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Catit
- ASIN : B00D3NI5YO
- Item Model Number : 43154W
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
THIS IS THE SOUND OF ME BEING KEPT AWAKE BY MY CAT FLICKING THE BALL IN THIS BLOODY TOY ALL NIGHT.
So I guess he likes it anyway.
As for comments on build quality etc - went together easily and I don't kitten likely to damage it - the set is put together as a circle and its fairly small - kitten fits within it to play but if she gets much bigger will need more track or a layout change - if I had one crticism or suggestion it would be - more track. Right now, for a small kitten though it is more than adequate.
All the (5) cats have played with it, some more than others but they do go back to it.
It was easy to construct.
We have popped a couple of extra balls in there for variety and also so the cats are not all clambering for the same ball.
Recommend? yes - would like to buy more pieces to make it longer but don't have the floor space.