- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 9.7 x 5.8 cm ; 104 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Item Model Number: 43152W
- ASIN: B00D3NI2PG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 4,786 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,583 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Catit Senses 2.0 - Cat Corner Self Groomer
- Helps remove and collect loose hair
- Can be easily mounted on either flat wall or corner surfaces, with screws (optional) or the adhesive strips (included)
- Includes a small pouch of Canadian catnip herb, for use in the inner brush compartment as extra incentive
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Activate your cat’s senses with the new Senses 2.0! This product activates TOUCH SMELL
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Catit Senses 2.0 Self Groomer provides your cat with a constant source of rubbing and grooming pleasure. Simply attach the brush to a surface at your cat’s height and... you’re done! Attaches to corners and flat surfaces (screws not included). The Senses 2.0 Self Groomer includes a durable brush with catnip compartment, a holder, adhesive strips and Canadian catnip herb. The Catit Senses 2.0 Self Groomer was designed to activate and stimulate your cat’s unique senses.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Here is the better blend;
CatFurNature.co.uk Extra Strong... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MCR5D7Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I know another cat that would get so much joy from this - my next door neighbours cat - cos he wants the kind of neck scratch comparable to a human asking for a deep tissue massage after a sporting injury. My hands hurt trying to dig my fingernails into his neck and under his chin, he twists his head around like the exorcist and flips his body on to the ground, honestly it's a sight to behold, so I will buy another scratcher and tub of catnip for him, they are that good 😉
Really good quality!
My cats LOVE it, as you can see from the photo of mischief in his element!
Such good value for money!
Though he played with the box for a LONG time due to the catnip, I had to take it away once he'd drooled all over it and ripped it to shreds.
Three stars for the self groomer because it's well built and stuck to the wall very well (even with just the adhesive pads). Obviously my cat is just not a fan!
Went out and got 4 more to litter the house with!