- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $52.62 delivery
Cedar Ridge Granite Falls 4-Person Tent
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Free-standing two-pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Full coverage, 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Great ventilation with two zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels
- Fully equipped with PE tub-style floor, mesh storage pocket, gear loft, steel stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 8'6 x 7'6, Center Height: 60", Total Weight: 10 lbs. 15 oz.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 47% (47%)||47%|
|4 star 26% (26%)||26%|
|3 star 27% (27%)||27%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
+ Decent weight.
+ Inexpensive, if <=$70
+ OK colors
+ Doors: only one on broad side
+ Regular setup
- Not enuf windows. Only one in back.
- Zipper just regular quality. Catches on zipper flap regularly.
Larger tents, such as this one, need to be firmly staked and guyed.
I always recommend a separate polyethylene or nylon tarp above the rainfly.
Space Blankets may be used to keep ceiling/floor warmer or cooler.
Ground cloth will help your tent last longer.
Several non-compressing foam mats (RidgeRest) last longest, but are more bulky. Closed cell polyethylene 'blue foam' is best value.
Recommendation: Great value if <= $70. Otherwise, good value.