- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cedar Ridge Rimrock 6-Person Dome Tent
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Free-standing two-pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Full coverage, 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Great ventilation with two zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels
- Fully equipped with PE tub-style floor, 8 zippers, mesh storage pocket, gear loft, steel stakes and guy ropes
- Base Size: 10' x 10', Center Height: 72", Total Weight: 15 lbs. 8 oz.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 42% (42%)||42%|
|4 star 36% (36%)||36%|
|3 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
It is easy to put up with 2 people. My husband can do it by himself, but I don't know how!
We have used it several times now. It is still wonderful. very durable
He can fold it up to fit back in the bag every time
Height is wonderful. We can all stand up in it. My husband is 6 ft tall
It doesn't have a cord opening, so you have to have the cord go through the tent opening.
Difficult to figure out how to put the rainfly on correctly. The seams have to be on the inside of the supports or it bunches and feel like it wants to rip.
- simple and strong design
- easy to setup and pack
- high peak
- huge area for one military cot, twin XL air mattress and gear.
Cons: Zipper broke on carring bag during first use. Knew this going in but it would still be nice if the next generation of this tent had a vestibule of some type on the front. The little rain flap thingy will deflect a very minor rain with no wind away from the entrance but that's about it. But once again bought the tent knowing that, so can't really complain about it. All in all great tent for the price.