Cenovis Iron Plus - Iron Tablets - Assists iron absorption - Supports energy levels - Relieves fatigue, 80 Tablets
- Assists Iron Absorption: Contains Vitamin C Which Assists In The Absorption Of Iron
- Supports Hemoglobin Formation: Helps To Support Hemoglobin Formation
- Supports Energy Levels: Supports Energy Levels And Relieves Tiredness In Healthy Individuals
- Assists Red Blood Cell Production: Assists Healthy Red Blood Cell Production And Supports General Health And Wellbeing
- Always Read The Label Follow The Directions For Use; If Symptoms Persist Talk To Your Health Professional Vitamin Supplements Should Not Replace A Balanced Diet
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 4.5 x 8.6 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B076VXQ39W
- Manufacturer reference : 9300705605441
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,785 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cenovis Iron Plus helps support haemoglobin formation and healthy red blood cell production.
In certain stages of life such as during pregnancy women have been found to have low levels of iron. Cenovis Iron Plus relieves fatigue and tiredness in healthy individuals, aids healthy red blood cells production, assists iron absorption (Vitamin C) and supports energy levels.
Our formula contains NO ADDED: Gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
From the manufacturer
Did you know?
IRON & WOMEN'S HEALTH
Iron is a mineral that works with other substances to create haemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
Women and men metabolism iron from food at roughly the same rate. However, women need more than double the amount of iron in their daily diet as men, and over three times as much if they are pregnant. When you eat, you consume the vitamins that plants and animals created or the minerals they absorbed. It's best to eat a variety of foods to get enough vitamins and minerals.
Women need more iron than men to make up for the amount of iron they lose in their menstrual cycle.
(Source: Better Health Channel, 2015, Nutrition - women's extra needs, Accessed 13 May 2020)
Drink plenty of water. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Each tablet contains: Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 4mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50micrograms Folic Acid 95micrograms Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Ascorbic Acid 100mg) 121mg Iron (from Iron II glycinate) 5mg
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food to supplement iron or as recommended by your healthcare professional.