Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Certified Medical Assistant Exam Prep: CMA Study Guide and Practice Test Questions: [Updated for New Outline] Kindle Edition
Test Prep Books' Certified Medical Assistant Exam Prep: CMA Study Guide and Practice Test Questions [Updated for New Outline]
Made by Test Prep Books experts for test takers trying to achieve a great score on the CMA exam
This comprehensive study guide includes:
- Quick Overview: Find out what's inside this guide!
- Test-Taking Strategies: Learn the best tips to help overcome your exam!
- Introduction: Get a thorough breakdown of what the test is and what's on it!
- Subarea I—Clinical Competency: Clinical Workflow: Patient Intake and Discharge, Safety and Infection Control, Procedures/Examinations, and Pharmacology
- Subarea II—General: Legal and Ethical Issues, and Communication
- Subarea III—Administrative: Billing, Coding, and Insurance, and Scheduling Appointments and Health Information Management
- Practice Questions: Practice makes perfect!
- Detailed Answer Explanations: Figure out where you went wrong and how to improve!
Studying can be hard. We get it. That's why we created this guide with these great features and benefits
- Comprehensive Review: Each section of the test has a comprehensive review created by Test Prep Books that goes into detail to cover all of the content likely to appear on the test.
- CMA Practice Test Questions: We want to give you the best practice you can find. That's why the Test Prep Books practice questions are as close as you can get to the actual test.
- Answer Explanations: Every single problem is followed by an answer explanation. We know it's frustrating to miss a question and not understand why. The answer explanations will help you learn from your mistakes. That way, you can avoid missing it again in the future.
- Test-Taking Strategies: A test taker has to understand the material that is being covered and be familiar with the latest test taking strategies. These strategies are necessary to properly use the time provided. They also help test takers complete the test without making any errors. Test Prep Books has provided the top test-taking tips.
- Customer Service: We love taking care of our test takers. We make sure that you interact with a real human being when you email your comments or concerns.
Anyone planning to take this exam should take advantage of this Test Prep Books study guide. Purchase it today to receive access to:
- CMA review materials
- CMA practice test questions
- Test-taking strategies
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
- ASIN : B09J1X498D
- Language : English
- File size : 1926 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 344 pages
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The study guide is divided into three (3) sections: Clinical Competency, General, and Administrative. Key terms are highlighted in bold face type to better help with studying and remembering. This study guide also helps you plan for success, in terms of developing a study plan, how to practice taking the test, and how to answer questions that might require guessing. I reviewed this section several times and it provides confidence for those questions that seem to have 2 correct answers. This guide is helpful, comprehensive, and a great aide for studying for the CMA exam. The Study Guide is well worth the investment.