|Item Weight||544 g|
|Package Dimensions||22.61 x 18.29 x 7.87 cm|
Bamboo Matcha Tea Whisk Set (Chasen) Matcha Bowl (Chawan) Bamboo Scoop (Chashaku) Ceramic Whisk Holder Handmade Matcha Ceremony Starter Kit for Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony (7 Pcs)
+ $12.16 Delivery
- MATCHA START UP KIT include all the accessories will need to make a delicious matcha and perform the meditative Zen practice of the Japanese Tea ceremony. Delicate Gift set consists of 7 pieces: Matcha bowl*1,Bamboo scoop*1,Scoop holder*1,Bamboo whisk*1,Whisk holder*1,Tea sifter*1,Tea towel*1.
- BAMBOO WHISK (chasen) and BAMBOO TEA SCOOP (chashaku) both handmade from natural bamboo. Purple bamboo is more durable than normal bamboo! It’s hard to find a more suitable material for the matcha whisk than Chinese bamboo.
- MATCHA BOWL (chawan) are all individually handmade, making each matcha bowls it's own unique style.
- MATCHA WISHK STAND (Holder) made of exquisite ceramic,Unique umbrella shape protects the shape and integrity of the bamboo matcha wisk while allowing it to air dry
- PERFECT GIFT for Matcha lovers or Green tea lovers, beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone! The perfect authentic tea tool for achieving a light froth! Drinking the most beneficial drink in the world!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
❤Welcome to LTLR Amazon store❤
LTLR have been doing this for many years, focusing on creating quality guaranteed products, and working to make your life better.
Why Purple Bamboo?
For over 500 years bamboo has been used to create the traditional Japanese tea whisk. Conventional metal whisks leave you with bitter tasting tea. We honor that tradition using high quality bamboo to create our authentic matcha tools. Bamboo is harder than maple wood, yet ultra lightweight, which makes it the perfect resource for our Matcha tools.Especially purple bamboo, which is more durable than normal bamboo.
✘No mysterious varnishes or other chemicals were used in this product. It is made from 100% bamboo with a vegetable oil finish to enhance its durability.
✔Every product in the exquisite gift box is determined by our repeated use and investigation, including the form of packaging. We hope that it will approach perfection when you receive it.
1 x Matcha Bowl
1 x Bamboo Whisk
1 x Bamboo Scoop
1 x Whisk Holder
1 x Scoop Holder
1 x Tea Sifter
1 x Tea Towel
How to make green Matcha tea with a Japanese tea ceremony chasen bamboo whisk?
To make Matcha green tea, put half a teaspoon of powder in a cup. To get a better consistency you can use a sieve for seeding tea powder. Pour hot (175°F, not boiled) water (approximately ¼ cup), then whisk with the special tea bamboo whisk until a small amount of foam appears.
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
UPDATE: They fixed the problem. Happy changed to a 5 star order.