Cheesecloth for Straining - Certified Organic Cotton - Fine Reusable Unbleached Cooking Filter (Large Cut 1.5m x 1.0m)
- GENEROUS PACK SIZE 1.5m x 1m - No need to double layer like thinner grade 90 - cut to smaller sizes for your needs. Fine draining but strong for easy washing and reuse.
- FOOD SAFE ORGANICALLY GROWN AND WOVEN COTTON – Certified Organic cotton – free from bleach, child labour, and chemical sizing this natural food grade fabric is good for the environment and your home so you can strain your food with confidence
- ULTRAFINE WEAVE FOR BEVERAGES - Perfect for filtering cold brew coffee, straining almond and nut milk bags, covering kombucha tea, brewing craft beer, and fermented drinks
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED FOR DAIRY & VEGAN CHEESEMAKING & YOGHURT - Slow draining for excellent Greek yoghurt, straining curds, cloth bound cheddar, lining tofu press, vegan, Feta and Labneh cheese making with a non-stick weave that is easier to clean and more durable than butter muslin
- EASY TO CLEAN, REUSABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE - Achieve your plastic-free, zero waste goals with this reusable organic cotton fabric for cleaning and cooking. Multi-use around the home for basting poultry, fine polishing wood and glass, with food grade tight weave for preserving, home brew, jelly making, spice and bouquet garni bags
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Large 1.5m x 1.0m Certified Organic Cheesecloth - Perfect for:
Draining cheese curd
Filtering bone broth
Straining nut milk
Making Greek yogurt
Filtering Cold Brew Coffee
Fruit jellies and preserves
Kombucha and Craft Beer
What Makes Our Cloth Special?
Grown on an organic cotton farm and woven by an organic textile mill for us this cloth is a dream to clean, whatever you’ve strained just washes off.
Perfect for straining and filtering anything you throw at it (we’ve tried). Stronger and more durable than Grade 90 butter baby muslin, you can wash and reuse it many times.About Us
You are dealing with a family business. Country Trading Co. Trust us for quality, tested products. We are makers. At home, we make cheese and yogurt, beer, kombucha, and ferment vegetables, cure bacon, make jams and jellies. We needed a culinary grade cheesecloth to take the strain. We hope you enjoy using this cheesecloth in your kitchen as much as we do.
Not Many Folks Know this but…
Buying cheesecloth is not like buying sheets – the higher the number doesn’t mean the better the cloth. Very high thread count cloths like Grade 90 are delicate and fragile. Great for wiping baby’s face and taking off makeup but not great in your hard-working kitchen.
We could put you to sleep talking about warp and weft and yarn size but trust us – we tested hundreds of cloths before selecting the perfect one for culinary use. Our cheesecloth has a yarn size and thread count that delivers great straining, cutting, cleaning and durability.
Cotton covers 2.5% of the world's cultivated land but uses 16% of the world's insecticides. Child labour in cotton harvesting is also widespread. Our goal was to produce a cloth that was free of both.
We think it is probably the best cheesecloth you will ever use. When you’ve finally worn it out compost it – plastic-free
Reusable. After use wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry well before storage. Sterilise in boiling water before use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having said that, it's only better for cheese.
Our goal was to filter small particles out of the water, for infant formula mixing. That was the intention of buying.
Hence we are not happy with the results!
Top international reviews
Comme j'avais lavé et prédécoupé l'étamine avant de m'apercevoir de l'erreur, j'ai préféré le garder malgré la possibilité offerte par Amazon de retourner le produit. Donc pour l'instant, n'ayant pas encore eu le loisir de le tester pour mes fromages, il ne m'est pas possible d'en dire plus sur la qualité d'usage et de durabilité du produit.
Tip: Don’t buy any “organic” cloth that doesn’t have a GOTS label with certifying entity and certification number. Without that information, it’s probably not really GOTS certified. This cheesecloth is really GOTS certified.
Tip: don’t try to cut it into smaller pieces lol it will shrink and it’s easy to use when it’s a huge piece and you can easily strain.