- ASIN: B07RHYY7SN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 May 2019
- Customer Reviews: 3,883 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,034 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #24 in Men's Wallets
Chelmon Slim Wallet RFID Front Pocket Wallet Minimalist Secure Thin Credit Card Holder
- P]100% genuine leather, sizing 4 1/2" X 3 1/8" X 1/16", perfect for your front pocket.[P/]
- P]Extremely Practial: 4 Credit Card Slots, 1 a clear finger glide ID window, 2 slip-in pockets and 1 Currency Pouch[P/]
- P]RFID Cards Protection - Keep Identification Thief away from you and protect your personal information with inside rfid blocking shield material under frequence 13.56MHZ.[P/]
- P]Light and Portable - Stores your carry-on essentials such as money, id cards and credit cards in one slim and lightweight front pocket wallet and never miss or lost them.[P/]
- P]Soft and Comfortable ¡§C made of the soft genuine leather, carry in your front pocket very comfortably.[P/]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
The wallet itself is wonderful as well. The material seems high quality and durable. I bought it to replace the flat “leather” luggage tag I have been using as a wallet for the last 4 years. While my luggage tag served its purpose well I feel like this wallet will serve me even better for many more years.
There are several pockets for multiple cards and cash and even coins. I placed a few quarters in and shock it upside down and they stayed in place.
The only thing I noticed that could be seen as a flaw is there is a tiny spot of discoloration on the leather. I am not concerned about this but if I was giving it as a gift I might be disappointed. I am sure this does not happen in all of their products but if you were ordering them as a gift I would order a few days ahead so if one needs replaced because of this you have the opportunity to do so. I am overall very satisfied with this product and would recommend purchasing it.
- Nice and compact, can fit in a front pocket or sports coat inner pocket without leaving a bulge.
- Helps keep you organized! You're not going to be shoving days worth of notes and receipts in here, and you'll have to determine what cards and papers you actually need for your every day carry. Amazing how many can collect in a bifold/trifold without you realizing it - and how many of those aren't necessary, at least not every day!
- Every wallet I've had before made removing your driver's license a pain, this is the complete opposite! The front of the ID slot has a thumb tip size hole which you can use to slide the ID out - brilliant!
I really can't think of anything I'd personally consider a con here, but I'll list some that others might
- Not very structurally reinforced (which bifolds and trifolds do just by their mass) so you don't want to sit on it!
- Can bulge a little if you carry more than a few bills in the cash section, or if you fold them wrong (this is part of how it helps keep you organized!)
Neither of these are cons in my thought, but some might consider them so. The only request I would have would be some way of keeping the cash from showing as much in the cash area, but really why would you be waving your wallet around more than it's needed anyway?
A few bits to keep in mind:
- I didn't buy this to block RFIDs, and really don't care about that feature. The mesh fabric in it, I'm guessing, does the job but I don't really care.
- As I mentioned above there's not much structural reinforcement so I REALLY don't recommend using this in your back pocket, I haven't tried but I'm guessing sitting on it could bend your ID or other cards. Keep it in your front pocket, suitcase, laptop bag, or inside jacket pocket! Will make your rear end look better without having the bulge of a wallet back there anyway!
- Due to the design (this is probably similar to all slim wallets) the cash isn't easy to view when it's folded over in it, so if you're in a line somewhere don't expect to grab it out quick unless you just grab all the cash out. I don't consider this a con, just something to think ahead about when I'm going to use cash instead of a card.
Only drawback of the wallet is removal of a card from the bottom and middle back pockets. Not enough finger space to pull it out easily. You just need to make sure you don't push the card all the way in (leave a good part exposed), or just don't use the pockets. My recommendation for the design is to have two pockets instead of three on the back side, which would leave enough space at the top lips to get your finger in behind the card to pull it out.
I purchased this specifically for vacation / travel when I didn't want to carry a purse or have a buldge in my back jeans pocket. This is the "minimalistic" solution.
- It is slim & that was my #1 priority.
- The slim size makes it very lightweight. Obviously it gets heavier with the more you store in it.
- Comes with 3 card pockets (see picture 3)
- Comes with 2 side pockets (for cash or receipts).
- Window is nice to easily display your ID (see picture 4).
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
- Due to the small, slim size, it can be difficult to pull the cards out. That's why I keep it to 1 card per pocket.
- Due to compact size, this might not last long. It appears to be made solidly, but I will update it after a few months. However, I will only be using it for travel or vacations, so it should last me years.
Overall, I am impressed. I will be getting one of these for my husband (whose billfold is easily 5x thicker!)