GTP Chest And Cleavage Anti Wrinkle Patches - Premium Medical Grade Silicone Smoothers Removes Existing Wrinkles by Plumping and Rehydrating Your Skin and Stops New Wrinkles From Forming - More Effective Than Expensive Anti Ageing Creams And Moisturisers - 2 Patches Per Box From Great Thinking Products
- ★ YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMOOTH CHEST AND NECKLINE IS ONE SLEEP AWAY – our premium CHEST WRINKLE REMOVING PATCH will hydrate, plump and firm the skin on your chest to make it appear tighter and uplifted in the morning.
- ★ PREMIUM MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE CHEST ANTI WRINKLE PATCH – smooths decollete wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging which are made worse by sleeping on your side. Beware patches claiming to contain Hyaluronic Products – this material can be injected as a ‘filler’ but is not effective in topical use - our Anti Wrinkle Decollete pad works by your body rehydrating and repairing NATURALLY - 2 PATCHES PER PACK
- ★ OUR CHEST WRINKLE PATCHES DRAW MOISTURE UP FROM LOWER SKIN LAYERS and hold it in place effectively infusing your décolletage for 6 to 8 hours a night. THEY CREATE A ‘MICROCLIMATE’ THAT ENCOURAGES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION - Unlike expensive anti ageing cream, anti ageing serum and wrinkle treatments that over-promise and under-deliver - OUR DECOLLETE PATCHES ACTUALLY WORK!
- ★ PREVENT NEW LINES FROM FORMING – Each Medical Grade Silicone Pad keeps your breasts separated while you sleep, effectively stopping the lines that you see in the morning (that are wrinkles in the making) from forming.
- ★ YOU CAN’T STOP TIME BUT YOU CAN SLOW IT DOWN – our patches are washable and reusable and should be used with our SILICONE SMOOTHERS EYE WRINKLE PATCHES, FOREHEAD WRINKLE PATCHES AND FACE WRINKLE PATCHES – see our Amazon Great Thinking Products Store for our other PREMIUM SILICONE PRODUCTS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 0.51 x 15.24 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 June 2018
- Manufacturer : GreatThinkingProducts
- ASIN : B07F1QFMC6
- Manufacturer reference : SmoothersChest
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A smoother, younger looking chest and decolletage is just one sleep away.
Great Thinking Products search the world to bring you premium products that actually work! Our Silicone Smoothers Range of Medical Grade Silicone Patches have been designed to fit the contours of your chest, mouth, neck, between your eyes and forehead and the delicate areas around your eyes.
Our Medical Grade Silicone Chest and Decollete Patches work in 3 ways:
Firstly they draw moisture up from lower skin layers and hold it in place effectively soaking your décolletage for 6 to 8 hours a night
Secondly, they create a ‘microclimate’ that encourages collagen production and
Thirdly, they separate your breasts which stops the lines that you see in the morning (that are wrinkles in the making) from forming.
How to use and prolong the life of your Silicon Smoother pads:
Apply: Wash and dry the area thoroughly as your skin needs to be totally free of moisturiser or cream for the patches to adhere properly. Please ignore people who say these patches do not stick - they definitely do - If they are not sticking it is because you have not totally cleaned the area - your skin must be totally free of any moisturiser or even natural body oil. Remove the plastic film from your patch and apply with the adhesive side onto your skin.
Store: In the morning, carefully remove the patch and re-stick it on to the plastic storage sheet included in your pack.
Clean: If residue builds up, use your fingertips to gently clean your pads using warm water and soap. Leave to dry sticky-side up and when dry, turn them over and place face down on the plastic film that comes in your Silicon Smoothers pack.
Silicone Smoothers Pads should not be worn by those with known sensitivities to silicone. Do no use on any open wounds, cuts or abrasions, and discontinue use and consult a medical professional should any irritation occur