|Product Dimensions||89 x 54 x 81 cm; 12.4 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||06079336990000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||30 Kilograms|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||12.4 kg|
Chicco Polly Progress 5 Anthracite, Grey, 13500 Grams
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||89 x 54 x 81 centimetres|
|Item Weight||12.4 Kilograms|
|Age range (description)||Toddler|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Progress offers a wipeable seat pad, five point harness, removable tray, eight height positions, and four recline positions. The fully reclined position doubles as a newborn recliner for comfortable bottle feedings
- The highchair seat is easy to detach from its frame to create a high-back booster that secures easily to a dining chair for meals with the tray or at the table
- The tray snaps easily onto the armrests for mealtime and slides onto the rear legs for storage. It also includes a removable liner for easy cleaning. The Progress has non-marking, guiding front wheels and rear locking swivels
- Highchair Mode up to 36m or 18kg, Booster Mode up to 26kg & Youth Stool up to 23kg 3 years+
- For older children, the highchair frame can be used as a height-adjustable stool with a snap-on seat and fold-away footrest
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Five Chairs in One! The Polly Progress is a multichair with five unique configurations for every age and stage: newborn Recliner, Infant Highchair, Toddler Booster, Big Kig Booster and Youth Stool. It can even accommodate two children at once: one in the booster and one in the stool, making mealtimes happier for the whole family!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The neutral colour of the chair and its cover are nice. The chair assembly was easy and it is easy to tilt the back or seat height.
Cons: It is too heavy and difficult to move around even if it is on wheels. The seat bottom seems to have a sort of angle as my 7 month old is pushed forward and I have to pull her up to straighten her back. The seat cover got stained from a navy wondersuit my baby had on and no matter how hard I tried to clean it right after I found out about it, the white on the seat is now turned to grey.
Overall, when I weigh down some of the pros and cons and take into account the price for the chair, I think another model of chicco (polly I think) or even a chair by Jolie would do what this chair is doing with less weight and lower price.
I only hope they sell the seat cover at some point so I can replace it in future.
Top reviews from other countries
Chicco è sinonimo di qualità,ma personalmente trovo il prezzo eccessivo, la possibilità di mettere il bambino sin da subito nel seggiolone non mi pare una gran cosa, il materiale è plastico e ci suderebbe, inoltre, perché tenerlo seduto se non mangia pappe fino ai 4/5 mesi?
Lo trovo un acquisto inutile con queste caratteristiche, troppo dispendioso e pesantissimo.
Infine, la confezione era molto sporca.
Si tuviera que poner un pero es que el asiento al ser de fondo blanco se ha desteñido un poco con la ropa, pero la verdad que es un inconveniente mínimo para lo mucho que la usamos.
Merece la pena!
Sinceramente para el precio que tiene no merece la pena .