- Item Weight: 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 640 g
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required.
- Item Model Number: AS
- ASIN: B00TONAPSG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 247 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,437 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
ChickenGuard Automatic Chicken Coop Door Openers, 3 Models, Timer/Light Sensor, Lift up to 4kg Pop Hole Door, Batteries or Mains Power. (Standard)
- Easy to use - Integrated fully featured LCD screen, open in the morning & close in the evening automatically by setting the timer. ChickenGuard automatic door openers save you getting up in the morning and protect your chickens from Mr. Fox. Simply press the button if you wish to open & close manually. Door closed indicator light visible up to 100 yards away.
- Simple to Setup - All in one design, no complicated wiring or cabling. Attach the door opener to your coop, connect the cord to the door and your ready to go.
- ChickenGuard Standard model has a door lifting capacity of 1kg (2.2lb). No minimum or maximum door heights. ChickenGuard supplies a highly durable cord which has a breaking strain of 25kg or 50lbs.
- Runs on 4 x AA alkaline batteries (included). Can be powered electrically via a USB cable & USB Charger (not included). Long battery life. & Low battery warning.
- At ChickenGuard we take great pride in the quality and efficiency of our automatic chicken door opener and we know you will love its convenience! This is why we are backing the auto chicken coop door opener with 100% Money Back Guarantee + 3-YEAR Manufacturer Warranty, making your purchase absolutely RISK-FREE!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our ChickenGuard Standard door opener offers great value and ease of use combined in an all-in-one design for straight forward installation. Simple setup with no complicated wiring, just attach the door opener to your coop, connect the cord to the door and you are ready to go.
The Standard opener comes packed with some great features including an Integrated Timer, full manual Door Control and an integrated LCD screen for ease of use.
The electronics are enclosed in a weatherproof casing, made using high-grade materials in our factory in Britain and that includes all the electronics. We manufacture the complete assembly from the ground up so we can keep a close eye on quality. You even get a no hassle 3-year guarantee - but your unit should last a lot longer than that!
Running on 4 x AA batteries (included). Simply set your Opening and Closing preference. We have even made the buttons extra big so that you can easily press them with gloves on in the winter! Over 100,000 users worldwide trust ChickenGuard to protect 'their girls'.
Opens and closes using the timer. Manually open
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Se la mia recensione ti è stata utile clicca su: UTILE ;)
J'ai constaté que l'heure se dérèglait de +/-1min par jour ce qui n 'est pas énorme mais au bout de 10jours ça me fait une porte qui s'ouvre et qui se ferme10min plus tard que prévu.(heure réelle 10h30; heure chicken guard10h20)
Etant donné qu'à cette periode nous gagnons près de 4min de clareté par jour,
il fait clair de plus en plus tot et mes poules sortent de plus en plus tard, je dois donc régulierement remettre l'horloge à lheure, ce n'est pas encore trop dérangeant étant donné qu'avec les minutes de claretés gagnées; je dois de toutes facons modifier la programmation d'ouverture/fermeture toutes les semaines
Je tiens à préciser que depuis que les temperatures sont passées au dessus de 0°C , je ne perds plus que quelques secondes par jour(+/- 2min/semaine)
L autre souci est le calibrage ; lorsque le calibrage est fini, le chicken guard ouvre la porte 2cm en plus que ce qui a été configuré et il l'a ferme un peu moins que prévu .... parfois il laisse meme un jour d'un cm, ce qui serait peut etre assez pour qu'un prédateur arrive à s'introduire à l'interieur du poulailler!
- sur 1mois d'utilisation j 'ai dû regler 3fois l'horloge et calibrer l'ouverture/fermeture 4fois....
I haven't used automatic door closing for the evenings as a couple of the chickens don't like going into the coop at night until very late and I need to be sure that they are all safe inside before the doors close.
The fitting was easy enough although the instructions on how to use and set up could have been a little more detailed. Fitting the weather seal was fiddly. Perhaps this could be pre-fitted?
The new ChickenGuard is a much nicer looking piece of hardware compared to the earlier models; I'm assuming that they've been a success and so they've been able to increase production and update the case as it's much nicer and easier to fit than the older version.
You can adjust the length and record it so that it does the same every time. The battery blinking indicator is very good. The string has not broken in constant use for more than a year.
In other words, very reliable and worth every penny. I never have to worry about the chickens being locked in without access to food and water.
Did a lot of research before buying and this was definitely the highest recommendation versus other automatic door opener brands.
After setting it up over the Xmas / New Year period, it's meant no early mornings to let the girls out so definitely a happy chicken mummy :)
Only downside is that it is quite easy to reprogramme it by accident.
Easy to install and set up