|Product Dimensions||21.11 x 11.4 x 9.91 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
Cinf Japanese Chawanmushi Lidded Bowl Cuisine Ceramic Serving Soup 6 oz. Bowls Set of 2 with Lid,Mushi Custard Bowl Cup for an Egg and Vegetable Custard …
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- One set include 2 Pcs. Cup body without lid: 80mm in diameter and 60mm in height.Complete set of cups: 85mm in diameter and 80mm in height. (Full cup) capacity: 170mm.Special design of lid top makes it easy to pick up.
- Making egg soup for your babies: breaking one egg, stir evenly, put in a bit of cold water and salt, cooking for about 3 minutes in water.
- The Cups is "Chawanmushi" (savory egg custard dish), yet you can use it for tea, soup, ice cream, dipping sauce,or any small side dish. Comes with the matched lid that helps to keep the dish warm and look special.
- Unique lid design, the water vapor will not re-penetrate into the bowl.
- Easy to clean,Microwave,dishwasher safe,no oven or direct fire.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1,We are a professional team, develop, design, produce and sell of kitchen supplies, taking into convenience, safety, health and other factors in account, making sure more intimate.
2,Constructed of glazed stoneware - a dense, strong and durable ceramic that is especially appropriate for functional ware. These bowls are dishwasher safe and designed for everyday use.
3,Choose from a variety of colors and coordinate your look. fashionable and functional products that combine exceptional value and quality.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Serve the purpose as a good container
Build quality could be better (not the smoothest chinaware)
A little small (it says 170ml... if you fill it up to the rim, in reality it's more like 140ml)