Cinf Cat Pet Supply Grooming Bag Restraint Bag Cats Nail Clipping Cleaning Grooming Bag,No Scratching Biting Restraint for Bathing Nail Trimming Injecting Examining,(Pink,M)
|Price:||+ $11.87 Delivery|
- Fits cats weight:10 lbs - 15 lbs cats
- Features three rear zippers and two front zippers
- Cat Grooming Bag with two rear zippers allow access to rear paws
- Mesh panel allows water in and out while bathing
- It is easy for bring you cutting their nails,cleaning their ears or brushing their teeth etc.And it won't hurt them.You're worth it.
Product detailsSize:Medium | Colour:Red
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 26.67 x 20.07 x 4.83 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 June 2018
- Manufacturer : ZJBredM 2018
- ASIN : B07DVC6CCW
- Best Sellers Rank: 12,691 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pet Supply Cat Grooming Bag
1.Size:Fit 5-15 Ibs Cats
2.Features two carrying handles and a convenient hanging hook,Zips open in front to provide easy access for washing.
3.Ideal for dental cleanings, injections, ear and eye treatments, examinations, and administration of medicine.
4.Package List:1 * Cat Grooming Bag
Use Instructions :
1.Put the nail bag flat on the ground，pull the longest zipper apart.
2.Flip this nail bag outward,loose the elastic band completely.
3.Pull the zipper of the nail bag,fix the cat in the bag.
4.Open the front zipper,trimming the nails of the cat's front legs.
5.Open zipper at the back end of the section,trimming the nails of the cat's hind legs.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Some of the reviews I believe mentioned concerns about the "mesh" areas. This mesh is actually a pretty heavy duty rubbery plastic material, not fabric. It held up well for me and I was glad to know there was adequate air circulation.
I only wish I had bought this 10 years ago!