Cinzano Rosso, 1000ml
Enhance your purchase
|Alcohol content||15 Percent by Volume|
|Package weight||3.17 Pounds|
|Liquid volume||1000 Millilitres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An aromatic mix of vanilla and black cherry, with a hint of creamy caramel
- A smooth taste, with a subtle hint of initial sweetness, opening to spices and complex bitterness
- A botanical finish of artemisia
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33 x 8 x 8 cm; 1.44 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Campari Group
- ASIN : B001TO7FYA
- Item Model Number : 23870
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,830 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Created in Torino, Cinzano Rosso is the original of Cinzano's vermouth portfolio. Its amber colour reflects the product's rich infusion of herbs and spices, while representing its prestige and quality. It is the perfect ingredient for cocktails thanks to its delicate, yet persistent aftertaste and can be served neat or with a splash of soda