Citus Filter Replacemenet for Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Animal Total Clean Motorhead Vacuum Cleaner, HEPA Pre Filter Compatible with SV12 Part No. 969082-01,Set of 2, V10 Filter
|Price:||+ $9.77 Delivery|
- 1.Material.It is made from polypropylene cotton and HEPA.High quality and durable.
- 2.High efficient.Filter plays an important role for the vacuum cleaner,a new filter can help your vacuum cleaner become more powerful.
- 3.Cycle.Wash the filter every 3 months and change the filter every 12 months or as needed
- 4.Perfect fit.Compatible with Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute, Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal, Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead, Dyson Cyclone V10 Total Clean, Dyson SV12 Animal Pro
- 5.Easy to install.Just remove your old filter and put new filter replacement in its place.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make Cleaning become more easier with your Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner.
Details determine success or failure.As an important part,filter will be a significant role for the vacuum cleaner.Your Dyson vacuum cleaner filter need to be cleaned to keep your machine operating at its best.
But every filter will have the life cycle,it can't be cleaned forever.
When you feel the suction has reduced with your vacuum cleaner,then it's the time that you need to replace the filter,our filters are the best choice for you.
It works like the original one,cheap and well-made.
Compare to Part # 969082-01.
Compatible with the following Dyson Models:
Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal
Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead
Dyson Cyclone V10 Total Clean
Dyson SV12 Series Vacuum Cleaner.
1.Just rinse it under the water,don't scrub it due to the PHEA would easily break after scrub
2.Let it dry itself,don't bake to avoid deformation
3.Install after dry
4.The pre-filter should be replaced every 12 months or as needed
This is not a Dyson OEM product. The Dyson brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Dyson brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.