Beauty and the Bees Eco-Friendly Apple Silk Clarifying Hair Rinse | Restores Health to Hair by Removing Hair Product Residue | Rebalances the PH of Scalp | Alternative to Apple Cider Vinegar | Travel Friendly
|Brand||Beauty and the Bees|
|Ingredients:||Citric acid (corn/citrus source), malic acid (from apples), silk powder, herb extracts.|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 2.5 x 5.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Alternative to Apple Cider Vinegar- European women's best kept ancient skin and hair care secret, used for hundreds of years
- Rich in naturally occurring beneficial vitamins and minerals - restores acid balance to improve skin texture
- Zero Waste - Plastic Free Packaging for over 25 Years
- Removes the silicone plasticizers in commercial shampoo & conditioners and the last residues of shampoo soap
- A Perfect add on and for transitioning to Healthy Hair solid shampoo bars & conditioner bars ; travellers; regular Beauty and the Bees Shampoo Bar users who dislike a vinegar rinse
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 2.54 x 5.08 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Beauty and the Bees
- ASIN : B01NADN8II
- Manufacturer reference : 9333927004396
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Apple Cider Clarifying rinse is an alternative to our best selling Apple Cider Conditioning Rinse to remove the silicone plasticizers in commercial conditioners and the last residues of shampoo soap. Who for: All those transitioning to Healthy Hair Shampoo Bars & Conditioner Bars; travellers; regular Beauty and the Bees Shampoo Bar users who dislike a vinegar rinse. What is it: You asked for a way to help to remove the silicone plasticizers in commercial conditioners and the last residues of shampoo soap, without using vinegarÉ.so this for those of you that hate that smell but want the results! As a traveller you will love this as it is portable and not liquid! Includes the fruit acids found in lemons and apples, which are also used in foods for that mouth puckering sour taste, with real silk powder for an added smooth silky feel. It brightens and softens, to leave hair cuticles roughened by washing, flat and smooth for maximum shine potential. Combined with our favorite hair enhancing herbal extracts of horsetail, nettle and calendula to soothe the scalp. Incredibly economical, with over 40 rinses per tin. Use just a 1/4 teaspoon to two liters of water as a last rinse in exactly the same way as our Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioning Rinse
Citric acid (corn/citrus source), malic acid (from apples), silk powder, herb extracts.