- Buy a selected book and get free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Claris: The Chicest Mouse in Paris (Volume 1) Hardcover – Picture Book, 1 June 2018
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, Picture Book
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Hardie Grant Children's Publishing; First Edition, Hardback (1 June 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1760502596
- ISBN-13 : 978-1760502591
- Reading age : 3 years and up
- Dimensions : 23.75 x 1.27 x 28.83 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,413 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the Author
Megan Hess was destined to draw.
An initial career in graphic design evolved into art direction for some of the world’s leading design agencies. In 2008, Hess illustrated the New York Times number-one selling book Sex and the City, written by Candace Bushnell. She has since illustrated portraits for Vanity Fair and The New York Times, created animations for Prada in Milan, and illustrated the windows of Bergdorf Goodman in New York. Megan has also illustrated live for bespoke fashion shows around the world including Fendi at Milan Fashion Week, Viktor & Rolf and Christian Dior Couture. Her other renowned clients include Givenchy, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Montblanc, Yves Saint Laurent, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Prada and Cartier.
Megan is the author of eight bestselling books for adults and five books for children.
Visit Megan at meganhess.com
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The illustrations are absolutely beautiful and the story is lovely to read.
I will definitely be buying again as a present for my little girl.
Really happy I stumbled across this!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 June 2018