- These have in-built Ortholite insoles, which wick away moisture, odour and fungus and provide extra cushioning to give your feet all-day comfort. Tilden Cap are perfect for wearing with black and grey work/smart clothes, for work and formal events.
- From the Clarks Collections range, Tilden Walk is the perfect men's work shoe that's versatile enough to take you from work to a formal event. With distinctive top cap details and a slightly square toe shape this Mens dress shoe is the perfect everyday go to.
- With over 200 years of shoe making experience, comfort and attention to detail is what Clarks are known for. Tilden Walk features a small elastic gusset on either side of the upper. This allows for added fitting alongside the laces
- The sole of Tilden Walk has 5 rubber inserts for added grip in wet surfaces and outdoors. These have been placed in specific areas to target where the foot strikes the ground and launches when taking each step.
- Check out the full Clarks collection online now
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 997.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Clarks
- ASIN : B00TTJLEQ2
- Item Model Number : 261103097
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,191 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #21 in Men's Oxfords
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Scuffs reduced to nothing with a wipe and then shinning with a quick polish.
Cushion inside provides the best comfort for years and have walked miles at a time without wishing I had trainers. Also great driving shoes for long periods of time.
Sole had only started notably wearing after years which would probably last another year and only replaced them as left the last pair at a hotel.
Love the elasticated slits at the sides as adds more motion to your movement, have owned a pair without and their is a difference.
New pair seem to have the same quality and build so would happily recommend especially at this price point. I've owned many others that don't get daily wear and cost well over double the amount which although have great leather uppers are not as comfortable and soles won't take that type of wear.
As above in the title, I bought at my usual size and had to return for a half size down (which fit nicely).
They are on the bulky side for shoes so if you are looking for a sleek shoe I think try a different version.