Todo 1.7L Clear Glass Cordless Kettle Electric Blue Led Light Automatic 360 Jug
- 1.7L Cordless Kettle, High Heat Resistant Glass.
- 360° Rotating Base, Docking Base Stand Connector
- Blue LED Indicator Lights, Disc Heating Element
- Removable Water Purification Filter, Auto Shutdown After Boiling
- Push Button Lid.2200W Power
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This timeless elegant stylish full glass kettle does not just add spark to your kitchen, but delivers a much healthier way to make a cuppa in quality heat resistant high pressured glass. Also features a 360 cordless base and built in blue LED light. TODO offers just that bit more thought to make sure we met all your needs!
- 1.7L Cordless Kettle
- High Heat Resistant Glass
- 360° Rotating Base
- Docking Base Stand Connector
- Blue LED Indicator Lights
- Disc Heating Element
- Removable Water Purification Filter
- Auto Shutdown After Boiling
- Push Button Lid
- 2200W Power
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Indicator: Blue LED
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Base: 360 Degree Rotating
- Purification Filter: Removable
- Glass: High Heat Resistant
- Element: Disc Heating Element
- Water Level Scale: Yes
- Lid: Push Button Open
- Auto Shutdown: After Boiling
- Cord Storage: Yes (in Base)
- Dimensions (Kettle): 210mm x 236mm x 155mm
- Dimensions (Base): 155mm x 42mm x 155mm
- Weight (Kettle): 825g
- Weight (Base): 150g
- Contents: Cordless Kettle, Docking Base, Manual
- Model: HHB1748
- 12 Months Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now around 6 weeks later it needed cleaning as there was a build up on the internal base.
Also it has a problem with the connection to the base as it sometimes needs you to turn or swivel it around to get a good connection. You can tell when it is quite quiet after turning on, move it around and it instantly get noisier bubbling away as it should.
I just cannot recommend this at all.