- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Powder Foundation+Concealer#14 Vanilla(MF-G)-Dry Comb. To Oily, 14.5 g
- Dual-purpose product combines a foundation and concealer in one
- Provides long lasting perfect look
- Skin breathes comfortably, color stays true
- Leaves a natural looking and flawless complexion
- Suitable for all skin types
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5 x 10 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Clinique
- ASIN : B015CXNDW6
- Item Model Number : 0020714756048
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A full-coverage powder foundation and concealer in one with a unique, dual-sided sponge for easy on-the-go application. The color stays true all day while still allowing the skin to breathe comfortably.
Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline.
Talc, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, zinc laurate, dimethicone, bentonite, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica,astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, glycerin, squalane, lauroyl lysine, hydrolyzed soy protein, cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lecithin, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, water aqua eau, magnesium myristate, potassium sorbate, coconut acid, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, mica and titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Apply where needed, or for allover application start in center of face, blending outward. Use sponge-side for moderate coverage; smooth, velvety side for buildable, fuller coverage; pointed tip to spot-conceal.