- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 6.9 x 1 cm ; 45.4 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: 1273
- ASIN: B0162130DE
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 March 2019
- Customer Reviews: 1,985 customer ratings
- Find It Instantly: Unlike other handbag hangers, the Clipa bag hook won't get buried in your bag. Simply attach it to your bag strap, where it will always be handy when you need it.
- Use It Practically Anywhere: Designed to open wide & spring shut, Clipa bag hanger attaches securely to all kinds of surfaces: tables, countertops, cubicle walls, Loo doors, stroller handles & more.
- Slimmer, Lighter, Stronger: Don't be fooled by its sleek, chic look. Your rugged little Clipa handbag hook safely supports handbags up to 15 kgs. In tests, it withstands the equivalent of 10 years of daily wear!
- Sophisticated Style: Crafted from a premium alloy, your Clipa handbag hook will never tarnish. Available either polished for lustrous shine or in a soft matte finish. So attractive you can wear it as a bracelet!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Not totally thrilled with your Clipa handbag hanger? Return it within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price. Or, if you prefer, exchange it for a different color. Check our many reviews in US
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Clipa is a strong, circular bag hanger designed for heavy bags. It keeps your bag off the ground or floor, safe from germs. Works in seconds. Simply open and place on the bag strap. To use, open one end and hang. When finished, just pull the strap and Clipa automatically closes and slides back onto the bag. Clipa2--our lightest, sleekest model purse hook--opens even wider so it works in more places including casino gaming tables and thicker countertops and tables. Ideal for bathroom stall doors and walls, carts, even rails. Clipa2 holds up to 33 lbs. – more than enough—and has been tested to last for 10 years of daily use. Won’t tarnish. Customer top rated, it is backed by a manufacturer’s warranty and satisfaction guarantee. Works on backpacks and tote bags and can be used as a bracelet, too. ‘Need gift ideas? Clipa2 is gift boxed with a brochure showing popular uses--perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday, hostess, and teacher appreciation gifts.
From the manufacturer
Colour: Matte Gold
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Couldn't believe that it will hold that much wight.
Very sturdy and very elegant, wherever I go they ask me about it...my bag is feeling a bit jealous lol.
It takes two second to install on a table or counter, and I just grab the bag when time to leave leave (the hook then slides down the handles, remaining clipped on it).
Instead of leaving my bag on the seat next to me, or worst, on the floor, I can now hook it right where I sit. It works very well, and so far, it never fell down (been using it for about 3 months) on both small and big bags (e.g. LV Neverfull)
Since I forgot a few times to switch the hook whenever I change handbag, I decided to buy 2 more so I can leave it clipped on the ones I use the most.
Das Produkt macht einen sehr wertigen Eindruck.
Durch den Anti-Rutsch-Einsatz an beiden Enden kann man die Tasche auch an relativ hohen Tischen aufhängen.
Besonders gefällt mir, dass die Tasche auch etwas Gewicht haben kann und nicht nur fast entleert verwendet werden muss wie bei anderen Aufhängevarianten.
Die Feder, die die beiden Hälften zusammendrückt, macht einen stabilen Eindruck und ist für schmale Handgelenke sogar als Armreif verwendbar.
Ich persönlich hätte es bevorzugt, wenn eine Hälfte um 180 Grad drehbar gewesen wäre, dann wäre die Verwendung noch variabler gewesen. Aber auch so lässt sich der Clipa uneingeschränkt empfehlen.
I gifted my old one to a friend and recently purchased a new one. New one makes a clicking noise when I move the hinge, but it doesn't seem to affect the performance. Maybe the old one used to do that too and I just don't remember. Still proving to be a solid buy.