Clover 7811 Hot Ruler Press Perfect
+ $7.16 Delivery
- Measure, mark, fold, and press deep hems, long hems, and miter corners
- The perfect size ruler for large tasks at the pressing station
- Contains one 2-1/2x10 inch hot ruler
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 31.11 x 0.25 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Clover
- ASIN : B016OVK698
- Item Model Number : 7811
- Department : Sewing : Sewing Machine Parts & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
This Clover #7811 Hot Ruler is perfect to measure, mark, fold, press deep hems, press long hems and miter corners. It is heat resistant and you can press directly on the ruler. It can be used with dry or steam irons. The unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results. It is the latest addition to the Press Perfect line by Joan Hawley. Notes from Joan "Perfect size ruler for large tasks at the pressing station" and "Keep this handy ruler by the iron to measure , mark, and press".
From the manufacturer
Hot Ruler Press
- Measure, mark, fold, press: deep hems, long hems, miter corners
- Heat resistant, press directly on the ruler
- Can be used with dry or steam iron
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results
How to Use
- Fold fabric over ruler, match edge to size needed, press
- Fold corner to match miter line, press
- Use ruler to mark hem size, place ruler at mark, fold fabric and press
- Do not use exept for its intended purpose
- Do not place hot iron on Hot Ruler for extended period of time (may cause discoloration)
- Do not twist, bend or fold Hot Ruler (may deform ruler)
- Do not twist, bend or fold Hot Ruler (may deform ruler) Allow Hot Ruler to cool before handling
- Heat resistant up to 428°F/220°C