- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 4.8 cm ; 63.5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 99.8 g
- Item Model Number: SG_B01AS41BD2_US
- ASIN: B01AS41BD2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 585 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,448 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #1442 in Hair Care Products
R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste, 62G
|Price:||+ $10.99 Delivery|
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste absorbs oil without build-up adding texture and light hold. Adds amazing second-day texture and absorbs oil. Its matte finish and reworkable hold means no build up. It is vegan plus cruelty-free.
From the manufacturer
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste
Cool cats everywhere sing the praises of dry shampoo. One part dry shampoo, one part styling paste and badass on days when you want to add texture and hold to slept-on hair.
Good for: Adding amazing second-day texture and absorbing oil. Its matte finish and reworkable hold mean no build up, just serious style.
- Volcanic Ash: Naturally cleanses and balances the scalp.
- Coconut Oil: Defines the hair and emphasizes thickness.
- Zeolite: Produced in Japan, aids in absorbing excess oil.
- Sunflower Seed Extract: Protects against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization.
- Argan Oil: Softens and nourishes the hair, improves manageability and shields from environmental aggressors.
- Petrolatum and Mineral Oil Free
- Gluten Free
- *All claims verified by 220 Laboratories on 9/10/18
All You Need is Good Hair
R+Co is about an experience. The packaging and fragrances were designed to enhance that experience and evoke a feeling, place, style or attitude. You’ll know just by looking at a bottle or tube what a product is meant to do, and the subtle yet sophisticated fragrances—meant for both men and women—are as individual as the members of our collective.
Complete The Look
Gemstone Color Shampoo
A nourishing shampoo for color-treated hair. Contains a color protection complex proven to keep your hue rich and vibrant.
Gemstone Color Conditioner
With an added, color protection complex, this nourishing conditioner is designed to protect and prolong the vibrancy of your shade. It also balances the scalp, tames frizz and seals split ends.
Dallas Thickening Spray
Dallas is the quintessential step to the mega blow-dry: It gives you the option of volume at the roots and control at the ends, as well as body and shine.
Outer Space Flexible Hairspray
Outer Space is what we call a 'working spray' and is what stylists use on set to constantly change looks.
|Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist||BadlandsDry Shampoo Paste||Death Valley Dry Shampoo||Skyline Dry Shampoo Powder|
|Oil Absorption Level:||Gentle||Medium||Medium||Intense|
|Good for - Scalp Type:||Dry to sensitive||Normal||Normal to oily||Oily to extra oily|
|Good for - Hair Type:||All hair types. Perfect for curly or natural hair, cleanses and hydrates with no powder residue.||Good for shorter styles. Half styling paste, half dry shampoo to add texture and hold to slept-on hair.||Truly universal, works on every hair type and every hair color.||All hair types, from fine to coarse, short to long.|
|Pro-Tip:||Great as a style refresher and for those on the go - also ideal for post-workout.||Rub small amount between fingertips; apply to second-day hair. Use on damp hair with blow dryer for added volume. TSA approved.||Perfect on day 2 to absorb excess oil and extend your blowout or add volume.||Day 3 and beyond - intense oil absorption. TSA approved.|
|Formula:||Revolutionary skin-care inspired micellar formula, cleanses and refreshes the scalp.||Zeolite from Japan absorbs excess oil. Volcanic ash from Hawaii cleanses and rebalances the scalp.||Loaded with Pro-Vitamin B5 to condition, thicken and build volume.||Unique non-aerosol powder. Mica and Jojoba Seed oil prevents dullness, while Diatomaceous earth absorbs excess oil.|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This is a silvery paste that liquifies upon contact (such as rubbing it between your fingers). As other reviewers noted, you only need the TINIEST amount so start with a sliver and add more if needed.
- The oil-absorption aspect is amazing. My hair gets greasy after just a day so this buys me an extra day without looking stringy.
- I have almost black hair and the product vanishes completely into my hair with no gray cast.
- It adds a lot of volume and texture when applied to the roots of the hair without any backcombing or teasing. A bonus in my opinion.
- It's sold for a realistic price on Amazon. Most beauty products are hugely marked up on this site but this price is comparable to what it's sold for at beauty counters in the US.
- It is easily transportable. I'm not a fan of aerosols and I like Oscar Blandi's Pronto dry shampoo shaker but it's messy and often makes my hair look gray.
- The container is small for the price (think a single serving of yogurt). I'm not too worried given how little I need to use though so it should last quite a while.
- My hair absolutely feels like I have product in it. That is the #1 downside for me: my hair feels stiff and like there's pomade in it. Although it makes hair look clean, it eradicates the soft silkiness of clean hair. I made the mistake of applying it to the ends of my hair to give them some texture but it didn't do much and ended up making my whole head feel shellacked so I'm just going to stick to using this in my roots.
- I needed to really shampoo my roots thoroughly to "de-gunk" them from this product. A clarifying shampoo seemed to work best.
To use this, I basically use the front of my nail to push a bit of product out (instead of scraping it and getting it under the nail) and then I rub the product out on my fingertips before flipping my hair over while bent over and running it through my roots. I find that it does help with the appearance of 'dirty' hair but I generally use this product more for its ability to stand your hair up at the root. After a couple days my hair tends to get more flat but this helps it lift more at the root so it looks fresh again for the day.
I really only use this product on the last day that I'd go before washing my hair, because the product kind of leaves your hair feeling very stiff and dry. I don't really like the feeling so I do watch out not to get the product further than the roots of my hair.
At this rate it looks like it will be years before I get through the container, which is good and makes me feel like the price I paid for the product was worth it.
L’unica cosa positiva gli ingredienti ma per il resto non lo si può usare almeno il mio
Leggendo le altre recensioni tutte positive mi sorge il dubbio che il mio possa essere andato a male
I am about to buy it for the second time, the first one lasted for almost 4 months.