R+Co Crown Scalp Scrub, 162ml
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
R+Co Crown Scalp Scrub for a clean, rebalanced scalp and shiny, healthy hair This purifying and soothing scrub will detox, cleanse and re-balance your scalp. Excellent for sensitive or oily skin. Good for: Sensitive or oily scalps. Anyone looking for a clean, rebalanced scalp and shiny, healthy hair. Fragrance: relative paradise a bright, earthy composition. Sicilian lemon, tangerine, eucalyptus, green tea, tree moss, crisp amber. Vegan plus cruelty-free scalp scrub.
From the manufacturer
Crown Scalp Scrub
In modern day monarchy, always start at the top. This purifying and soothing scrub will detox, cleanse and rebalance your scalp.
- How to: Massage a walnut-sized amount into the entire scalp until you feel exfoliants fully dissolve. Rinse thoroughly. Hair will feel shiny and royally clean. Follow with a nourishing R+Co conditioner on mid lengths and ends.
- Good for: Sensitive or oily scalps. Anyone looking for a clean, rebalanced scalp and shiny, healthy hair.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Adds strength and luster to hair. Helps hair retain moisture.
Passion Flower Extract: Rich in vital nutrients, vitamins and minerals which promote healthy hair and scalp.
Mango Fruit Extract: Rich in vitamins and anti oxidants. Softens and smoothes hair.
Ginger Root Extract: Softens and adds shine to hair.
- Petrolatum and Mineral Oil Free
- Gluten Free
- *All claims verified by 220 Laboratories on 9/10/18
All You Need is Good Hair
R+Co is about an experience. The packaging and fragrances were designed to enhance that experience and evoke a feeling, place, style or attitude. You’ll know just by looking at a bottle or tube what a product is meant to do, and the subtle yet sophisticated fragrances-meant for both men and women-are as individual as the members of our collective.
Complete the Look
Gemstone Color Conditioner
If you color your hair, it’s important to protect its health and hue. Gemstone will help preserve and prolong the life of your shade.
Control Flexible Paste
Lightweight, non-greasy, high shine water-based wax with the perfect reworkable hold.
Grid Structural Hold Setting Spray
This lightweight setting spray helps hair get into formation – it adds style memory to lay the foundation for long-lasting blow outs or curling iron sets, protects from heat and keeps frizz and flyways locked out.
Analog Cleansing Foam Conditioner
Light as air? Sign us up for anything that helps fight the evil forces of gravity. Analog is the only step you need to weightlessly soften and condition, no matter what kind of hair you've got.
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
What really bothered me about this product was the enormous amount of hair that I lost immediately after using it. At least 8-10x more than usual. It kept coming in clumps, long enough that I was sure it was all coming out and I’d be left with a few stringy hairs by the end of the shower. In the end, it was a small handful (compressed). My hope is that it simply works loose hairs that were on their way out anyway, and that I’ll therefore see a reduced amount of loss for a few days or a week.
- Contains salicylic acid: Sometimes styling products, dry shampoo, and deep conditioning treatments cause small breakouts along my hairline, and the SA in Crown treats these.
Particle Size: the grainy parts of the scrub aren’t too big, so they’re not uncomfortable on your scalp. I’ve used other scrubs with bigger, more jagged grains (namely sea salt) and had to be really careful about overdoing it on the scrubbing. Not with this.
- Smells Nice: not overwhelming, not too perfume-y. Clean, light, and fresh.
- Amount needed: the directions for use day to use a “walnut sized amount.” I tried to to get away with using less (because c’mon, this stuff is pricey) and no dice. I absolutely had to use a walnut sized amount in my hair.
- Convenience: this scrub had a learning curve for me. The first time I just applied it to my wet hair like shampoo and it did nothing. The next time, I wet my hair, and made several little parts in my hair with my fingers, applying the product to my scalp as I went along. This worked so much better, but took some time. If you have thick hair, I could see this becoming tedious and taking forever. This is not a quick treatment I could do in the morning before heading out to work. I used this scrub on a weekend night when I knew I wouldn’t be rushed.
It also took forever to rinse out.
Bottom Line: the results of this scrub were nice but not great. I’ve used better, and will not repurchase after I’ve finished the tube.