Pour Over Coffee Travel Mug - Coffee Gator All-in-one Travel Coffee Maker and Thermal Cup - Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Cup with Paperless Filter Dripper - 20oz - Gray
|Price:||+ $10.69 Delivery|
- This personal pour over brewer lets you make, then take, hot, fresh coffee wherever you go. Just pop on the stainless steel mesh filter add ground coffee then pour over water to make hand drip coffee directly into your travel cup
- Coffee hotter for longer. Other brewers restrict you to the house or cool quickly. Vacuum layered, military-grade 304 stainless steel coating a smart copper lining traps heat for longer. Fits virtually all car cup holders for hot coffee on arrival
- Wave goodbye to paper filters. Our metal filter delivers a cleaner taste and saves trees, so it’s friendly to the environment and your pocket. Ideal for travel, zero BPA and a dream to clean. This equals more smiles per cup
- Time for your coffee made your way. The manual hand drip method unlocks the full spectrum of flavours and aromas. This one cup personal coffee maker gives you the gift of time to enjoy whenever. Order, sanity (and poise) very much restored
- Why risk disappointment? Our feedback shows we know coffee - our 100% satisfaction promise proves we mean it. Choose Gator with confidence and expect dream coffee as soon as tomorrow
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Revolutionize your coffee game with a Coffee Gator travel cup with built-in pour over brewer. We’re all busy. But does being busy mean you shouldn’t enjoy incredible coffee? At Coffee Gator, we treat awesome coffee as a basic human right. That’s why we designed this pour over brewer and travel cup combination. It solves problems on an industrial scale. Think you don’t have time to make pour over before work? Think again. Now you can make the best coffee imaginable and take it with you. Think it’ll be cold before you get to work? Unless you live in Alaska and have a team of Siberian huskies towing you to the office on a sled, then think again. The secret to keeping your brew warm is a layer of copper lined with oodles of stainless steel for flawless flavour. What we have here is very much a case of awesome hot coffee without the stress. Capacity: 585ml / 20oz Height: 175mm / 6.9” Diameter: 85mm / 3.3” Weight: 290g / 10.2oz Amazon buyers trust Coffee Gator to supply premium quality coffee accessories. Check out our customer reviews - we're pretty darn proud of them.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This keeps coffee hot for hours (I can verify 4 hours). I have used it for iced beverages as well. I do have a Yeti which I would say is consistent with this but no better. I would say that this design is better fro cup holders in a car.
Hope it helps you decide. Highly recommend!
I use the hot water faucet at the office to do a pourover. The coffee tastes great!
I wasn't expecting the lid to be such a tight seal, but it is totally waterproof. I don't, as a rule, throw a full cup of coffee or other hot liquid in my bag unless I can make sure it stays upright, and I haven't tried filling this with hot liquid and turning it upside down to test the seal quality of the lid. However, the lid is so air and liquid tight that you actually can't get it on the cup unless you keep the top open to let the air escape. That being said, If you invert a hot cup of coffee in a travel mug thats sealed shut, it heats up the air trapped in the mug, which expands and sometimes forces open the seals. Other travel mugs are designed so that if the pressure inside increases, it will push the valve closed more tightly (see OXO and Contigo cups). This cup does not have that design, the sip seal and the air return seal are pushed toward the inside of the cup, so theoretically if you shook up a hot cup in your bag, it could push open one of the two seals.
this cup keeps the coffee so hot for so long its actually kind of annoying I need to throw an ice cube in there to get it to a drinkable temperature!
I have a couple of OXO cups and a Contigo and the lids are very annoying to clean even though I think I would trust them a little more to not leak inside a backpack.
This lid is easy and the cup is easy to clean as well.
Recommended if you have s--t coffee at work and need to roll your own. Also if you don't need to toss this in your bag. I use in a car cupholder and in a side pocket of a backpack that stays mostly upright.
People look at me funny like i'm a hipster coffee snob but whatever they are basic lol.