Cold Brew Coffee Maker Pitcher - Near Airtight Seal - Iced Coffee Maker by twohundred?. 32oz / 1 Liter Glass Carafe with Permanent Reusable Filter. Cold-Brew Coffee Maker with Bonus Recipe eBook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NEAR AIRTIGHT SEAL - Incredibly smooth coffee STAYS FRESH for up to 10 DAYS
- HIGH QUALITY toughened borosilicate glass. Your Barista doesn't make coffee in plastic so why would you?
- PERMANENT STAINLESS STEEL FILTER - Premium quality, rust-proof - won't degrade or flavour your drink
- BEAUTIFUL MULTI PURPOSE DESIGN - Teapot, coffee brewer, elegant water pot, even fruit infused water
- FREE RECIPE EBOOK packed with 23 delicious ways to enjoy your cold brew!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Directions:Put 50g of coarsely ground coffee in the filter, Slowly fill the carafe with cold water through the beans. Leave overnight for 12-24 hours. When brewed, remove the filter and discard used coffee beans, switch the gasket to the lid, and enjoy!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue (and it's a big one), is that the rubber seal works while the coffee is steeping but the lid seals well when brewing but clunks and wobbles (metal on glass) when the strainer is removed. The rubber is on the strainer top not the lid.
Would I buy again? Yes, if they fixed the sealing issue. No if they didn't.
Top international reviews
Makes sure your coffee isn't ground up "fine". I like the filter but had to adjust my grounds accordingly.