- Classic sport inspired oxford in leather, suede or textile uppers
- Textile lined
- Injection molded outsole with rubber pods in heel and forefoot
- Grand O.S. comfort technology
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 221.13 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Cole Haan
- ASIN : B073K54D5Q
- Item Model Number : C26522
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,054 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #33 in Men's Trainers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Get shoes trees, Moneysworth are solid, wooden and pretty good.
- A shoe repellent, Let me cut the crap so don't have to research for hours in. Jason Mark's shoe repellent.
- A sneakers cleaner, you need something natural to avoid discoloration and marks or any sort of damage, again Jason Mark's Cleaner and their premium brush.
- A leather polish, it expensive but you'll probably never gonna run out of it, Honey Leather Conditioner.
- Mr Clean magic eraser. For when you get something on your pristine white sneakers.
Do's and Don'ts
-Do clean your shoes after every wear using a dry soft cloth or magic eraser is required.
-Do use shoes trees to save form and prevent crease lines that look absolutely disgusting.
-Do condition your shoes are every wash or once every 2-4 weeks.
-Do use the repellent spray every month or after every wash.
-Do take the laces and throw em in the normal clothes if they are dirty
-Do use a shoe horn
-Do not wear them on a rainy day, avoid wetting them.
-Do not put them out in sunlight when not in use.
-Do not throw em in a washer dryer that a ruin these so quick
-Do not use them as skating shoes
+Do not rub the leather against rough surfaces
+Do not rub magic eraser to hard or dry, I know contradiction but again getting them dirty k?
Things to know.
Not super sure if this happens with everyone.
- The letter on the inside on insole are gonna rub off pretty soon maybe one wear.
- The shoes when new cool off-white but that some layer that fades away revealing white leather. Be sure to condition and then coat it with repellent. (at least 2 coats)
- They look better if you don't see a knot, look up you find what I mean
- You don't need no show socks, ankles work.
- They will last just don't be complacent.
- Cole Haan isn't Common Project but it's not a bad sneaker (it's super under rated) by any margin unless you can afford common projects.
- Almost forgot main point THESE ARE EXTREMELY COMFY, I have had them on 18 hour long days unless you don't wear socks these are amazing in comfort.
I think that's all. If I remember anything else I put it here.
Regular size 8 have a wide feel and the fit is really good, order your usual size.