- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 11.7 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: I0042020
- ASIN: B00XQAX90O
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 192 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,662 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Brush
- This soothing daily treatment is a daily comfortable tinted care that moisturizes sensitive skin, and averts redness for a smooth, clear complexion
- It hydrates skin with glycerine, and canola extracts while boost skin health with vitamin e
- It gives natural result
- It keeps the skin smooth and softer
- It is recommended for casual wear
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This soothing daily treatment is a daily comfortable tinted care that moisturizes sensitive skin, and averts redness for a smooth, clear complexion. It hydrates skin with glycerine, and canola extracts while boost skin health with Vitamin E.
Colour Name: Medium
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 13% (13%)||13%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
No matter how you shake or push the brush, nothing comes out.
For those having problems with dispensing, it works great after you get it started. When you get a new tube, just squish the brush around on the back of your hand until it starts showing powder. It can take a while, but I've ordered three from Amazon and they all eventually worked well. After it starts working, a little shake is all it takes to dispense again. I do have the kids tip their faces up, so I apply it to them sort of from above, which probably helps the even flow of powder.
Thought I would also try on the part line on my scalp where I have had a previous basal cell removed, and I couldn't really tell if any stuck to my scalp but again I was inhaling a cloud of ingredients that are of questionable health to my lungs.
Love and use other colorscience products including Total Eye and Sunforgettable Total Protection but this one is a complete waste of a lot of money.
The brush is stiff. Powder does not come out properly.
I will not buy again . I would return bit cannot find box it came in.
I had a similar product . Worked better cist less.
Mistake purchasing this item.
My advice find a cheaper one!