- Boxed-product Weight: 454 g
- ASIN: B07VPVN3JQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 100 customer ratings
Colorfarm Poly Nail Gel Kit Builder Gel Polygel Nail Kit Enhancement Trial Temperature Color Changing Nail Technician French Kit 6 Colors All-in-One Professional French Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 💅All-in-One Nail Gel Kit: Colorfarm poly nail gel kit all-in-one saving your time and money when you can do it yourself, less to the nail salons. Ideal for creating your own beautiful nail art design on nails, take care of your nails at home.
- ❤️Long-lasting and Tips: Colorfarm poly gel nail kit will last up to about one month or longer with proper nail prep (filing, buffering, and cleaning ). And apply nail dehydrator and primer which could help nail last longer.
- 💅Easy Use & Stronger：Colorfarm nail extension gel cure time is about 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp. do not experience heat spikes during curing.more flexible and stronger. It makes your nails look natural, with pretty length and neatness.
- ❤️Colorfarm Nail Polygel Kit Available in Six Colors: clear, white, soften pink, misty rose, milky-orange, and milky-purple. Two of the colours( milky-orange, and milky-purple) are temperature changing color, as the temperature changes from high to low, the color will also change from purple to milky, orange to milky.
- 💅Safe and No Odor: Colorfarm base takes the best features of liquid and acrylic powder and LED hard gel that is easy to use, not any odor that makes you uncomfortable. Stronger than hard gels and much more flexible than acrylics and it's not going to lift.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Colorfarm Nail Polygel Kit Available in Six Colors:clear, white, soften pink, misty rose, milky-orange, and milky-purple.Two of the colours( milky-orange, and milky-purple) are temperature changing color
All-in-One Nail Gel Kit Features: Easy to use
Safe and no Odor
Stronger long lasting
Temperatute changing color
1*Dual-ended nail brush and spatula
1*10ml base gel & 1*10ml top coat
1*Glitter Dust Power& 1*Nail file
1*Dual Forms(10 sizes,100Pcs)
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 38% (38%)||38%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 24% (24%)||24%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
They feel similar to acrylics but not as heavy or as tight feeling.
I would recommend an electric file, too.
I love this perfect kit and it helped me so much.
If you want to do it correctly you have to focus and follow the instructions! After a few times you’ll definitely get
the hang of it. Definitely re-order.
These are a lot more durable than the press-ons I had on. And I don’t have any discomfort or any issues with the nails. They feel a lot lighter than acrylic.
For beginners I would say take your time and practice to get the hang of it. Watch a couple videos on YouTube if you’re unsure.
This kit comes with seven beautiful colors. I have swatched all of them, but have only applied the deep nude color to my nail. The kit comes with everything you need with the exception of slip solution, however alcohol can be used in the place of it. The application is not hard but does take a couple of tutorials technique and getting use to for perfect( for me at least). It's easier than applying acrylic for sure mainly because you have dual forms in my opinion. All in all a great product.
After doing a manicure and applying the gel nail polish I wasn’t happy with how flimsy my nails felt so I wanted to try out poly gel. You get plenty of different colors to chose from. I played with the set a little bit over the weekend. It’s pretty easy to use I ended up not using the nail forms for a few and I liked doing it that way a little better.
This is so helpful! Thank you so much for this nice kit.The picture is of my first and second attempt just a suggestion you should buy a pack of nail Farmers along with the ones that come nail formers along with the pack that comes with the kit just so you can be sure to that it will have your size also the the nail formers I bought along with the kit work far better. Make sure you do your prep and follow all the steps and everything should run smoothly also YouTube helps.
Love this kit! I just started doing my own nails trying to save mo eh. Was scrolling through YouTube and longhairprettynails brought me here with her diy review.
This was my first time using poly gel as a beginner and the downside for me is that it definitely takes longer than normal paint-on gel. Also,I wanted to keep my nails short whereas most people who use poly gel do it to extend the length of their nails. Therefore, I can see how for people who want to extend the length of their nail, this would work really well.
I am a beginner and this kit makes me feel so comfortable doing this line of work.
I enjoyed working with the polygel and learning how to manipulate and work with it.
Awesome ! So many styles of application, I Love it.
For the past couple of months I have been trying different products for my nails and I am by far convinced that poly gel is the best! I’m glad I picked this kit because it has everything I needed to get started. Compared to dip or acrylic nails this is very fast to do. And although I’m still new at it I thought it was fairly simple to use. I can’t wait to try out the different colors.
Picture attached are one week after I did them. They’re easy to use, I applied tips so that the underneath is smooth. I suggest following a YouTube tutorial to be more informed. One week later they’re still strong. One of my nails was lifting slightly but I used nail glue to keep it placed. It might’ve been that I didn’t properly prep the nail
I used the the clear and no problems with lifting at all. This is the first time I have used a polygel product. I did do some filing around the cuticles and shaping the edges of the nail. Other than that everything else was smooth. Will definitely buy again. they colors allow you to shape the nail better in the nail forms. I also used a dehydrator and primer before I used the forms. I'm pretty rough with my hands and this has lasted for 12days and going."
The polygel is sticky but the slip helps with that and to mold. Just have to find the right amount to use and a technique to apply.
The bottles are a bit small and I’m not sure how long this kit will last me, but at least there are a lot of color choices to pick from.
Usually a nail or two will break at work, but they haven’t yet! I really like this kit, but I wish the amount was more than 15ml."