- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- BUILT-IN SUN PROTECTION: The Columbia Men’s Permit III Shorts guard against sun damage thanks to the built-in UPF 50 material. It’s a breathable, quick wicking fabric that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry when you're out of the water.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SHORTS: Designed to work with you, these shorts provide a hint of give with a quick-dry nylon blend, partial elastic waist and belt loops – perfect comfort for active adventures and will feel great over long days.
- HANDY FEATURES: Loaded for storage and organization, these multi-function shorts feature, tab closure back pockets, two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and two small-stash pockets, and a utility loop.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting pair of shorts you will enjoy for seasons to come.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
These shorts guard against sun damage thanks to the built-in UPF 50 material. Made from a breathable, quick wicking fabric that pulls moisture away to keep you cool, dry, and protected all day.
When you are out on the water you’ll enjoy the advanced evaporation activity of these shorts. The Omni-Wick evaporation actively breathes and pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you dry and comfortable.
With an regular fit cut, these shorts provide the comfort you desire to take on any activity – or fish. Its quick-dry fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and shorts dry quickly.
Partial elastic at the waist, belt loops, dual self draining cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures, a zippered back security pocket, utility loop, along with knife pocket, front pockets, and more.
Omni-Shade | Sun Protection
Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- Package Dimensions : 34.16 x 21.97 x 6.6 cm; 163 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 March 2020
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B07RBCG72T
- Item Model Number : 1884101
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,214 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #186 in Men's Sports Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The reason I couldn't give these 5 stars is because I have 3 of them, and in the very first time I wore all 3 the back pocket would rip inside making it impossible to put anything in it. I do use my back pockets pretty often for receipts or to quickly hold my pliers while I'm fishing or sometimes for my keys and it's obviously impossible to do that with these. I use a thin front pocket wallet but if you put yours in your back pocket these shorts won't do it for you. Another issue you may have, is that the pockets are not very deep at all. I can hold my wallet just fine but I carried my pocket flashlight in them and it never came loose but in these shorts I lost my light. Those are the reasons I couldn't rate them 5 stars.
I know it sounds like more cons then pros but I like the way they look and they're comfortable because the waist band is really stretchy allowing for full motion. If you can get past the bad pocket design, these are great shorts.
Lastly, I'm 5'8", 175lbs and medium was perfect.
My previous pair was the perfect balance of thin and quick drying, durable and practical for daily wear.
Definitely not worth the price due to the cheap, thin material and need to pick the right underwear messaging in combination.