|Package Dimensions||40.89 x 37.08 x 11.68 cm; 16.69 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||ATCA1056|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ATCA1056|
|OEM Part Number||F57Z3050BB, 5L3Z-3085-C, 5L3Z-3084-C, 2L3Z-3A130-AA, 2L3Z-3A130-BA, 2L3Z-3A131-BA, 2L3Z-3A130-DA, 1L3Z-3350-AB, F65Z-3281-AA, 5L3Z-3085-C, XL3Z-3590-AA|
|Cover Included||Control Arm|
|Item Weight||16.7 kg|
AUTOSAVER88 Front Control Arm Kit Compatible with 1997-2004 Ford Expedition/F-150/F-250, 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator -14pcs Front Suspension Kit(4WD Only)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vehicle Fitment 4WD models ONLY. Control arm assembly compatible with 1997 2002 Ford Expedition, 1997 2004 Ford F 150, 2004 Ford F 150 Heritage, 1997 1999 Ford F 250, 1998 2002 Linclon Navigator
- OE Replacement Designed and manufactured to directly replace OE parts for proper fit and alignment. Directly replaces OEM #: F57Z3050BB, 5L3Z 3085 C, 5L3Z 3084 C, 2L3Z 3A130 AA, 2L3Z 3A130 BA, 2L3Z 3A131 BA, 2L3Z 3A130 DA, 1L3Z 3350 AB, F65Z 3281 AA, 5L3Z 3085 C and XL3Z 3590 AA
- Durability and Strength Our control arms are forged from a solid piece of steel and are electrophoretic coated for unrivaled durability and strength. Greaseable parts are pre greased requiring no additional work
- Package Content 2x Front upper control arm w/bushing and ball joint(Driver&Passenger side), 2x Front lower ball joints, 2x Front outer steering tie rod end(Driver&Passenger side), 2x Front inner steering tie rod end(Driver&Passenger side), 1x Front steering idler arm(2.5" bolt pattern), 2x Front tie rod end adjusting sleeve, 2x Front sway bar end link kit and 1x Front steering pitman arm
- Important Note Be sure to verify vehicle compatibility by referring to 'Product Description' or using the 'Amazon Parts Checker'.Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In automotive suspension, a control arm, also known as an A-arm, is a hinged suspension link between the chassis and the suspension upright or hub that carries the wheel. The inboard (chassis) end of a control arm is attached by a single pivot, usually a rubber bushing
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2020