- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 6 x 18 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Item Model Number: B018VYWRGQ
- ASIN: B018VYWRGQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 427 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
729 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #14 in Hair Conditioners
'Condition Me' Cholesterol Conditioner with Caffeine, Rosemary - All Types of Hair - Unisex Anti-hair Loss Activity Formula
- ✔ Stimulates hair growth ✔ As a daily Hair conditioner
- ✔ Replenishing & Nourishing ✔ Hair Thickening Conditioner
- ✔ Protects and repairs ✔ Softens and moisturise
- ✔ Revitalises hair ✔ Strengthens from root to tip
- ✔ Great solution for over processed dyed hair, combat the damage from heat tools used
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Softens and moisturises
Protects and repairs
Strengthens from root to tip
Reduces hair loss *
Stimulates hair growth, and is
Made in UK
Directions for normal use:
After Shampooing, rinse hair and apply ”Waterman’s Condition Me Conditioner”, massage into hair from root to tip, comb hair through to ends and leave for 2-3 Minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water for added shine.
Directions for deep conditioning treatments:
For a Deep conditioning treatment cover hair with a plastic cap or towel. Keep on hair for 15 - 20 minutes.
Remove cap or towel and rinse thoroughly.
Conditioner Main Active Ingredients are:
Cholesterol + Vitamin D (Made from Sheep wool) Caffeine Rosemary Extract Hydrolyised lupin protein Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Antioxidant properties Glycerin
* “ Results may vary from person to person” its not going to work for everyone but when it does the results are awesome.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I went onto amazon and found mixed reviews on both the shampoo and conditioner but I decided that while this was relatively expensive for a conditioner but since it was wasn’t ridiculous and it was worth giving it a try and fingers crossed I would get the amazing results some of the other reviewers have.
I’d also decided to wait 30 days before reviewing.
The 30 days came and went and while the conditioner like the shampoo is pleasant and minty I wasn’t actually seeing any noticeable difference so I continued on. It’s now been 50 days and I feel I’ve given this a fair shot.
I use it 3 times a week after the shampoo.
As a conditioner it’s okay, I’ve used better and I’ve used worse but I won’t be purchasing this again unless something changes.
The only upside is no irritation but made my scalp ridiculously shiny.
After almost 3 months, it looked like I have lost a tremendous amount of hair. From that moment I stopped using it.
Started using a standard shampoo and condition every 2 to 3 days, and miraculously over a month my hair started growing back and no more shiny scalp.
I have binned the Waterman "Hair Growth" conditioner and the shampoo which were purchased together.
I DO NOT recommend this product. All those celebs supporting this product looks to me like part of a PR stunt.
Also DHT blocking shampoo and conditions, from my experience do not work and there is no prove that they block DHT.
If you are losing your hair, from my experience, I would recommend the following:
- Try not to wash your hair everyday. Washing your hair too often will strip the hair of its natural oils
- Wash your hair is lukewarm water for the same reason as above
- Try to stick with the same shampoo or condition
- Eat food that block DHT and help with hair growth
- Minoxidil (research before use)
I have used the shampoo, conditioner and leave in scalp exlir. Will carry on using