|Package Dimensions||11.61 x 8.2 x 0.99 cm; 32 Grams|
|Colour||10pack 4pin Rgb Connector|
|Number of Lights||10|
|Special Features||Needs recycling|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||32 g|
10Packs 4-Pin RGB LED Light Strip Connectors 10mm Unwired Gapless Solderless Adapter Terminal Extension for SMD 5050 Multicolor LED Strip (10Pack 4PIN RGB Connector)
- ❤Easy to Use:Compatible with 0.39inch / 10mm Wide SMD 5050 RGB Flexible LED Strips,
- ❤Solderless couplers for 10mm waterproof RGB LED strips only Pins pierce the strip from behind to make a connection without compromising the silicone Suitable for standard density strips only .
- ❤Quick Splitter Connection and A Solderless Quick Snap Down Solution.These are designed specifically for use with waterproof strips that have a silicone coating.
- ❤Pins of led strip:4 pin Led strip .width:10mm Working Tempreture:0-50°C Storage temp: -20~60°C
- ❤Product Guarantee We offer a 12MONTHS return policy and a one year warranty. Buy with confidence!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
10-Pack 10mm 4 Pin light strip connector can support 72w light strip. Fit for LED Strip SMD 5050 RGB/RGBW 72W Max Wattage
This connector can support low or high wattage led strip, perfectly meet your need of different kinds of lighting effect.
Working temperature: 0~40℃
Storage temperature: -20~60℃
This connector is made from PBT firproof material, it protect the led strip from fire.
Easy to use, tool-free installation. No Need Soldering.
Only fit for SMD 5050 LED RGB Strip Light/LED strip in RGBW color.
1.Open the clip on the side
2.Slid the 10mm LED light strip inside the clip underneath the two contact prongs
3.Make sure the side of the strip aligns with the "+ -" polarity
4.Close the wire clip
Package includes: 10x 4-pin connectors for 10mm\0.39in wide Waterproof RGB 5050 LED strip.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is not.
It is for NON-waterproof LEDs with no silicone coating. I had to cut the coating off the parts where I needed the adapter to fit.
Other than that, it works great. Gets the job done.
Just maybe be prepared to do some last minute DIY.
Top reviews from other countries
1 use a small screwdriver or.tool to gently open the prongs before sliding the ends in.
2 gently scrape your LED connection lead and stop when you start seeing copper
3 dont take the backing off your LED under the exact spot you are connecting because once its sticky you will have great difficulty inserting the end in
4 connect all ends before you install your lights around your house and make sure they work, cycle all the colors.
5 make sure you are plugging in both LED ends with the same color spectrum touching the same.
6 enjoy your cool lights.
Reviewed in Canada on 29 October 2020