Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, Black
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- Our Lids Are Sealed: AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference!)
- For the Long Haul: Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours and cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand: Easy one handed drinking from this travel coffee mug with the push of a button
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
West Loop Travel Mug
Modern life moves at a fast pace and reliability is a must whether you’re traveling on a plane, car, bus, or train, working at a desk, standing on your feet for a 12-hour shift, or burning calories on a treadmill. Meet the Contigo Autoseal West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, which combines intelligent design and innovative technologies to adapt to any commute, agenda, or lifestyle. Available in 16 ounces, 20 ounces, or 24 ounces, this leak- and spill-proof mug keeps liquids piping hot or icy cold for hours, can be used with just one hand, fits comfortably in most cup holders, and cleans up easily.
- Leak- and spill-proof lid
- Stays hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12
- Push a button for one-handed drinking
- Easy-Clean Lid for thorough cleaning
- Lid lock for added peace of mind
- Fits most car cup holders
- Top-rack dishwasher-safe lid
- Hand-wash-only body
Contigo’s patented Autoseal technology is designed to stop spills. Just press, sip and seal.
Locks in Temperature
Thermalock vacuum insulation keeps temperatures locked in for hours; drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 hours.
Our Lids Are Sealed
We hate coffee and tea stains as much as you do. That’s why Autoseal technology eliminates the possibility of spilling whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go.
Freshly brewed coffee can be very hot and will stay that way for hours. Let it cool down with the lid off for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid.
Use your travel mug's lock feature to avoid the unintended pressing of the Autoseal button.
Now you can get into all the nooks and crannies. Additionally, the lid is one connected piece, so there are no parts to misplace when you toss it in the top shelf of your dishwasher.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
24 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The lid are automatically seals between sips so it is leak and spill proof.
2. You can keep your drinks hot for up to 5 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.
3. Fits in my car cupholder.
1. Be careful when drinking hot beverages. I recommend if possible to leave the lid off to let the beverage cool down to a drinkable temperature.
Would I buy: YES
Negatives - the mouthpiece you drink from is very small resulting in your mouth predominantly touching the plastic lid. It taints the flavour of the coffee. The bottle was also too large to fit in my car’s cup holder.
I also bought a Zoshirushi and find that a superior product overall even though you can’t use the dishwasher to clean the lid. It has a much larger and more pleasant mouthpiece to drink from, easily fits in cup holder and it’s insulation technology is better keeping drinks hotter for longer.
Also received my package from the USA faster than I received a package from another state here in Australia. Well done!
This baby keeps a coffee hot for hours. My kids swim train and we leave for the pool at 3.30pm. I make 2 coffees. The second cup is still piping hot at 7pm on our drive back home.
I bought my husband one too. He takes it diving with him. He’ll leave it on the beach about 9am, and when he finishes his dives about 3pm, again it’s still a nice hot coffee. He said it’s the best travel cup he’s over had too 😊