Continental Recipe Base Sheperds Pie 50g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Continental Recipe Bases are made with real ingredients, simply dried and combined to create a perfectly balanced flavor for your favorite dish
- In just a few easy steps, create a delicious mid-week meal the whole family will enjoy, with the help of Continental.
- This Shepherds Pie Recipe Base is made with real onions, black pepper, sage and soy sauce.
- All you need is potatoes, milk, beef mince, an onion and a carrot to create this delicious dish the whole family will enjoy. Serve with green vegetables for a complete meal.
- No artificial colors, flavors and added MSG
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal Disclaimer:Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Ingredients:Wheat flour, corn starch, maltodextrin (from wheat), salt, burnt sugar, onion powder, soy sauce powder (contains wheat), natural flavours, sage, yeast extract, sunflower oil, pepper, garlic extract.
Directions:1. Boil potato until tender, drain. Mash with milk and margarine. 2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan or frying pan and brown mince and onion. Add Recipe Base, water and carrot. Stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until carrot is tender. 3. Preheat oven to 200°C. Spoon mince filling into an overproof dish; top with mashed potato and bake for 20 minutes or until potato brown.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|