- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 9.7 x 1.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Item Model Number: sm010
- ASIN: B07KC5DWCC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 7,950 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,410 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #14 in Sleep Masks
Sleep Eye Mask for Men Women, 3D Contoured Eye Cup Sleeping Mask & Blindfold with Ear Plugs Travel Pouch, Concave Molded Night Eye Shade, Block Out Light, Soft Comfort Eye Cover for Yoga Meditation
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- No pressure on eyes, eye space is wider and deeper than other flat eye mask (Silk mask will oppress eyes)
- Not crack, unique stitching technology instead of glue, sturdy and durable, no easy to fall apart.
- Top quality fiber fabric never stain bed sheets or pillows. Memory foam makes you feel comfortable.
- Fit all size head circumference, fully adjustable buckle strap, easy to adjust and not catch hair.
- Effectively blocking lights and allows your eyes freely blinking. Ideal for meditation, Yoga, travel, napping, insomnia.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
6 Reasons for You to Choose Our Sleep Mask:
- New generation of 3D eye model design offer a plenty room allows for free eye movement.
- Practical low rebound memory foam. The super soft material makes you feel more restful without putting any pressure to your face.
- The new design soft adjustable buckle strap will never catch your hair and its top-notch design allows for a relaxing and rejuvenating sleep in every single position you prefer!
- Naturally fit to the bridge of the nose and adjusts to the best position when worn. Block unwanted light, improve insomnia and get long REM sleep every night.
- Excellent for travelling, shift workers and sleeping during the day. Ideal for men, women and children.
- Luxurious intimate gift set. Perfect gift for mom, dad, sisters, brothers, wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend and yourself!
Seller Warranty Description:
- We offer a guarantee: Try out our Sleep Mask for 60 Days, and if during that time you don't love it, we will give you a full refund with no questions asked.
- If you have any concerns, questions, or issues about the product, please visit our store and contact us by seller support E-mail for a full refund or replacement.
- Please do not wash it by the heavy-duty cleanser, and we'd like to suggest you to wash it with cold water only. Then the naturally dry, avoid wring dry.
- Please do not tear or pull it vigorously, and it can last for a long time in normal use.
- Please do not leave the viscous skincare products, because they will smudge the mask.
- 1 x 3D Eye Mask
- 2 x Earplugs
- 1 x Travel Pouch
- 1 x Gift Package
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Light leaks in from the nose part, to stop this it is necessary to tighten the straps, but then the pressure on the sinus area is so great it becomes unbearable.
To stop the pain from pressure, you need to loosen the straps, but then as a side sleeper the mask moves around so much it renders it useless.
Top international reviews
USE CASE/USAGE: I was intrigued by the memory foam padding on it. So, let me start off by stating my reason for a sleep mask, it's I hate light when sleeping, it needs to be pitch black. This mask is better at this than my other mask, which while dark was thin, and it wasn't solid black, it was just extremely dark, still very much so useable and I do love it, but this one does get darker, which is nice. In all honesty, I'd give this 4.5, but I recognize due to my personal preferences only is why. I like the fact my other mask touches my eye lids. Its like faintly resting on my eyes, it kind of gives a comfort that it's closed and darker. This one, the memory foam padding prevents the middle from touching your eyes. This is great at preventing light bleed around the edges, so many I think would prefer this more.
FIT: It fits snuggly, and the padding on the eye gives a hefty feel without feeling too heavy. The strap is wide, so this may offend some people with taller ears, but for me it's doable just fine. It's very adjustable to downright tight, to very loose. Fits well, I'm a man, with a decently sized to large head. It has a nose groove on the inside too, to fit the padding better without pushing up on the mask.
PACKAGING: Packaging is awesome in this. It's 5 dollars more than my other mask I bought, which I wasn't sure was worth it, but you can tell it went to packaging. It comes delivered in a nice box, and pulling up the box you'll be greeted to some rice paper with the company logo, lifting this you will find the mask. Under that, you'll find a silk carrying pouch, with some earplugs. Under that, you'll find the company card thanking you for ordering, as well as their customer contact information The earplugs are nice, they are just foam, but I'm sure most people will use them on planes. I use this at home, so I don't, as I prefer my fan for white noise, but it's a nice touch. They come in a little case too.
SLEEP TEST: The most important part of a sleep mask. I tested it two nights now, as well as a nap here or there. It does the job well and blocks all light, you can barely notice it on your face, and once asleep you don't notice it at all. Works perfect.
MISC: I saw some users complaining about a smell. There is a smell, but it smells like foam from a factory, like that "new foam smell". It's not overpowering, and I have a sensitive nose, and it does seem to be fading each day, now on the third day it's nearly gone completely. Your milage may vary on this, however for me it's a non issue, I am only mentioning it as other reviews have.
So in short, I would recommend it. Will update if anything bad happens or any issues arise.
The MZOO mask with the new cup design is the best! It has memory foam and cups to protect your eyes. The adjustable strap is a little wider than others that I have seen - almost an inch wide.
You can’t go wrong with this mask. I am sleeping so much better now!
First, the packaging is lovely. It comes in a box and pretty tissue paper, along with a small plastic case with two ear plugs. The packaging is so pretty you could give the set as a gift.
The mask itself:
I love the strap. No Velcro to get caught in your hair! It’s got adjustable wide elastic that is soft and comfortable. Not the stifff stuff! The mask has nice memory foam in it which cushions your face when sleeping on your side. It has nice deep eye pockets so there is never any pressure on your eyes or eyelashes, which I love. (Especially when falling asleep with mascara on!)
Overall, this is the best mask I’ve ever had. It’s made so well, I feel pampered in it.
If I were pressed hard to come up with any changes I would change one tiny thing: I would ask the company to make a tiny nose flap to block more light out. Only a tiny bit of light seeps in (but I have a very narrow, pointy nose) BUT it is not enough to interrupt my sleep. Otherwise it’s 99.9% perfect!
It’s super sturdy/made well and I can see this mask lasting a LONG time. There is no chance of it fraying at the edges like the cheap ones do. This is a quality mask made to last for a long time.
Don’t hesistate to buy. I’m so glad I did.
I was perusing sleep masks on Amazon recently and saw this. I ordered it, and it truly lives up to both the seller's description and its reviews. The mask is large enough to cover the areas where light usually leaks into other masks. It's made from a material that conforms to the face at the edges, so that if there's a bit of light you can just push down the edge to "plug" the leak. There are cups for the eyes so that the material doesn't press on them. The size is adjusted with a clip in back, and while this does sometimes catch a little bit of hair, it does so far less than the Velcro clasps.
And this mask has one other great feature: The material it's made of does not leave creases on your face when you sleep on your side! My last sleep mask drove me crazy because it creased my face, and I had to invent weird ways to pad it. In fact, I was searching for a piece of silk on Amazon to pad it with when I decided to just replace the darned mask and saw this one. Voila - that problem is solved!
So this mask is even better than the Hearos one I couldn't replace. I will keep buying these.