|Educational Objective(s)||Motor Skills, STEM|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Package Dimensions||29.1 x 10.5 x 7.2 cm; 399 Grams|
Coogam Matching Eggs 12 pcs Set Color & Shape Recoginition Sorter Puzzle for Easter Travel Bingo Game Early Learning Educational Fine Motor Skill Montessori 1 2 3 Years Old Toddlers Baby Kids
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Egg-ceptional Toy：Each package contains 12 white eggs that opened to colorful interiors with an embossed shape and a corresponding color. Made with top quality child-safe materials, smooth and unbreakable. The carton measures 11.8x3.9x2.7in, weigh 14.07oz.
- Realistic Toy Eggs: Each plastic egg contains a different color and shape, making them very visible. Working on opening the eggs and being able to push the 2 halves of the eggs back together themselves. It teaches colors and enhances fine motor skills.
- Fantastic Learning Puzzle: Who would have thought that eggs could be so much fun! Enjoying these eggs and opening them all & then try & match them back together. To see kids’ ability to get the eggs back together improved even in the very short time and putting all of the eggs back into the sturdy box .
- Gift Favorite: A fun STEM toy that gets played with multiple times every day. It doesn't make any sounds or have electronic parts, which is a rarity for toys at toddlers age. It could help your current toddler with color identification, counting & motor skills.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fine Motor Skill
Once kids walked by them in their container on the floor, and pick them up naturally out of curiosity. It's pretty amazing that they can open up these eggs, and there are colors inside. also they can put the eggs back together and put them in the egg container. be assembled with their proper color/number pair. Have fun matching the eggs together and using in pretend play as well.
Different color and number, with corresponding colors and shapes. Learning to count, sort, and match! Extra help with sensory issues, educational delays, gross motor skills, fine motor skills.
Kept taking them apart and putting them back together. Enjoy taking them out of the plastic carton and putting them back. They were the perfect size for kids hands. Eggs are easy to take apart but stuck together well.
Eggs may be a little tight when playing for the first time,Please help our child open Screw these eggs.
The color of the actual item may be different. Please refer to the goods received. thanks!
Please take care of your kids in case they put the egg toys in their mouth. Although kids' mouth can't swallow an egg.
Each plastic egg contains a different color and shape, with corresponding shapes to match.
The shape of these smooth eggs are perfect for little fingers to grasp and maneuver
Suitable age: over 18 months toddlers
12 x Matching eggs ; 1 x Packing box
This set includes 12 shaped puzzle eggs in 6 colors, 24 half pieces in total.
Size: 11.8 x 3.9 x 2.7 in
Material: ABS plastic.
Weigh: 14.07 oz
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Cheap, thin plastic. Most of the eggs are so loose that two parts or the eggs are falling apart. One shape from inside fell apart in the first couple of minutes of play. Waste of money.
First day we pulled them out he was infatuated for about an hour with them. They are right in the sweet spot for his development, which means he's not quite able to figure them out yet, but you can see his brain chugging through while he has fun playing with them and learning. The quality of the plastic is actually pretty good. They don't feel super cheap and the "egg carton" is actually really high-quality and I imagine that lasting forever. Only hard part will be keeping all of the egg pieces in one place.
It's only been a few days now, so the long term value remains to be seen, but for us, these are a perfect distraction for 30 mins or so every time we've pulled them out.
My kiddo absolutely loves this toy. He always wants to play with it. At first he enjoyed matching the colours, but couldn’t get the eggs together. And now he likes finding and matching the shapes and putting the eggs together.
We have hardwood floors, and these eggs are very smooth, have rounded bottoms and are fairly light. This means that as soon as they touch a hard surface, it’s like an egg explosion and eggs go absolutely everywhere. Like everywhere. There seems to be no controlling it. So if this would drive you insane, you may want to get another toy.