J&Q Copper Antibacterial Men's Seamless Underwear Bamboo Fiber Boxers Briefs 1,2,3,4 Pack
- 80% Bamboo/15% Spandex/5% Copper Yarn
- Copper Antibacterial Yarn + Bamboo Fiber, an eco-friendly material,ultra-breathable, moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry, warmer in winter and cooler in summer, cares for your skin.
- Natural antibacterial, anti-fungal and odor resistant to absorb and expel moisture giving a sensation of maximum freshness, keep you fresh. The updated design fit you well.
- 1.6 inches widened elastic waistband, less pressure and more comfort. S/M fits for Waist 26"-34"(66cm-86cm), Length 10.5"(26.5cm), L/XL fits for Waist 34"-45"(86cm-114cm), Length 10.9"(27.5cm).
- Gentle machine wash in cold to maintain maximum performance and recovery. 5 Colors are available: Black, White, Gray, Navy, Red.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
J&Q Copper Antibacterial Men's Seamless Underwear Bamboo Fiber Boxer Briefs (4 Pack, Navy) S/M
PS I will buy them again.
Top international reviews
The underwear does not have a fly-hole, so if you want to piss standing up you need to go over-the-top while pulling your elastic waist pants + underwear down a few inches. The possible conspiracies to feminize men by forcing them to sit down to piss or lower manufacturing complexity and cost by removing the fly-hole are noted.
Only serious ding is the waistband on these underwear will stretch over a short amount of time, they aren't going to last.
PROS: it's bamboo and feels great. the red color is fantastic.
If I could do it again, i'd:
1. order a 'Large' cuz the XL is too big
2. find a version with longer thighs
I'll update once a few washes are under me and tell you if the color leaks, shrink or expandage, and waistband elasticity.
Potential cons: They seem to get a bit looser the longer you wear them [not the waistband], although washing brings the original fit back. The legs have some tendency to ride up and the waistband can roll, though I have not noticed any discomfort when either happens.
None of the cons bother me, and would recommend.