- ASIN: B0777QS2LP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 112 customer ratings
Core 10 Women’s (XS-3X) ‘Build Your Own’ Yoga Bootcut Pant (Inseams, Waist Styles Available)
- The Build Your Own Yoga Boot cut Pant lets you pick the size, inseam, and waistband style that best suit your needs
- Available in an extended range of sizes from XS to 3X, and short, regular, and tall inseam lengths
- No more adjusting mid-class, try our stay-put medium, high, or cross waist options
- These true black, go-to bottoms will be your new staple from warrior to savasana. All waistbands feature a drop-in pocket to store small items
- Exclusive to Core 10, our premium moisture-wicking fabric is soft, supportive, and opaque, for front-of-the-class confidence
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to offer a refund or replacement at any time
- If you like Lululemon, get moving in Core 10’s line of performance activewear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
After reading reviews and questions I ordered a size small regular in these pants, because loads of reviewers reporting my height, and weights in my range or lower, said they ran small or too tight, and that the regular was a good length. Unfortunately, not so in my case. For reference: I'm a 41 yr old mom, currently wear sizes 0-2(formerly 000-00), medium build, 5'4 , 135 lbs
( recently rapidly gained 20lbs due to Hashimoto's thyroiditis) , I have average curvy hips , average curved bottom, no stomach rolls, and the small regular was too large. For me they were not fitted, but quite loose in the waist ; and past my toes long, like too long to even wear without walking on the bottoms. Not an appropriate length for excerise class or the gym, and no compression. 😅 They don't run small, ladies . For the rest of us, just give honest reviews , please. These are true to size in the waist if you're a size 4-6, but 3 inches too long for 5'4 woman. If you shop at
H &M or Uniqlo, order your regular size, in my case xs . Order short length if you're 5'4 and under . SMALLER WOMEN considering this purchase, TRUST ME. I shop for clothes in Japan every year. You don't need these in a larger size.
I stalk these reviews to see if anyone my size has posted, and I didn't find any when I bought these (or at least anyone who was willing to fess up), so I'll just put this here: I'm 5'1" and weigh 165 lb. The petite's are almost too long, but fine with shoes, and the XL is form-fitting on me, but stretchy and comfortable. The high waist is "smoothing."
I read some reviewers who said the seams gave out after awhile. I'll re-post if that happens to me (also part of the reason I'm waiting for a sale).