- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Corningware Pop-Ins Mug with Vented Plastic Cover, Blueberry, 591 ml
- Store, serve and savour meals in this take along durable stoneware mug with a vented lid
- Mug resists stains and does not absorb food odours or flavours
- Mug is dishwasher, freezer, microwave and preheated oven safe
- Great for soup, pasta, curry, cereal and more
- BPA free plastic lid is top rack dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Vented plastic lid controls steam, splatters and splashes, in or out of the microwave
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pop-Ins are a great for any occasion
CorningWare Pop-Ins are our go-to mug that does it all, and great for any occasion. From oven or microwave to table, our fluted stoneware mug comes equipped with a sized-to-fit vented plastic lid that controls steam, splatters and splashes. Whether you are on the go, or comfortable on your sofa, this is the perfect mug for quick and convenient dining. Fill the stoneware mug with soup, pasta, curry or even breakfast cereal, and snap on the lid: Just like that, you’ve got a pre-portioned, microwavable snack or satisfying meal to go.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I dropped it on the floor and it didn’t crack. Fairly resilient. I’d definitely buy again.
That being said, I really wouldn’t rely on the accompanying lid too much. While it seems to hold fast and hasn’t leaked for me, I’d only trust it for a quick ride in the car. Packing it along for a long camping trip or inside a lunchbox might not be the best idea.
The only way to use this for bringing soup or any other liquid to work for lunch is to put it in a ziplock bag.
DO NOT BUY. We would have returned it but it wasn't used until after 30 day limit.