- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Corsair CP-9020179-AU RMX Series. RM750x 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
- 80 Plus gold certified: High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures
- Tuned for low noise operation: A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum
- Zero rpm fan mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation
- 100 percent all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability
- Fully modular cables: Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Corsair RM750x series power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC. Using only Japanese 105 DegreeC capacitors, users can depend on an RM550x PSUs' long life and reliability, backed by a ten-year Corsair warranty. Zero RPM Mode means an RM750x series PSU is virtually silent at low and medium loads, and even at maximum power, a low noise fan ensures quiet operation. Fully modular cables make PC builds and upgrades easy, as you only need to install the cables your system requires. Quiet, efficient and dependable, an RM750x PSU has everything you need to power high-performance PC for years to come
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Cables are super stiff, making it impossible to have neat cable management
- Some cables, power to MB, is too short, had to cross the complete MB to reach
- No right angle connections, therefore the cable that goes to the GPU sticks out of the box and the glass can't go in.
These issues can be fixed by getting other cables and adaptors but it should be thought about by Corsair, especially the power cable.