Dip Powder Nail Starter Kit 10 Colors Dipping Powder System for French Nail Manicure Tools Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A NEW And BETTER WAY for DIY NAILS:Dipping powder are much easier than traditional acrylic or hard gel applications, more durable than nail polish.
- NO NEED CURING SAVING TIME: Much less filling or complicated steps! Provides long-lasting color and protection to nails.
- EASY TO USE:Simple and quick to apply,and easy to do nail with a french and gradient effect.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:Non-toxic, environmental friendly, long-lasting, bright color and does no harm to your nails and skin.
- PERFECT FOR HOME OR PROFESSIONAL USE:Get that stylish, professional salon look without the high price tag.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to us:
Step 1:Clean your nail then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
Step 2: Apply thin promer(prep), wait for air dry(no need nail lamp).
Step 3:Apply a thin coat of dip base.
Step 4:Dip the entire nail into the powder.
Step 5:Brush off excess powder.
Step 6:Apply dip activator.
Step 7:Repeat step 3-6 till you are satisfied with the nail color.
Step 8:Apply top coat, wait for air dry.
Step 9:Brush a thin nourish oil,finished.
1.If you want the dipping powder to last well, please remember to file your nail surface to be rough .
2.Before applying the base coat,pls remove any leftover oils on your nail, keep the nail clean and dry.
3.Taking care not to apply the base coat or Activator and top coat on your skin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second time trying it, I got a better finish. But by the end of the day the product had all chipped and looked terrible.
When I went to see my nail technician she said that my nails were very weak and damaged after only two attempts at using this product. It’s terrible product, I don’t recommend it.
When I contacted the seller they didn’t even have the courtesy to respond to my messages or refund me when I requested it.
After trying the products on my nails was another bad experience. The coats are thick and sticky, the powder cups are small when you put your finger in it, it over fills and spills, the powders seem fake, all I all it is terrible. If I could give less then 1 star I would because this product does not deserve any stars at all.
The only saving grace is that the powers worked beautifully with the SNS liquids my nail technician usually uses.