COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, 24 Patches, 0.01 kg Pack of 1
- Made of Hydrocolloid, a wound healing material
- Designed in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium, Large) to choose from according to the size of the zit
- For intensive acne treatment
- Prevents further breakouts
- Recommended for all skin types (oily, dry, dehydrated, combination, sensitive skin)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 8 November 2017
- Manufacturer : BGL MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
- ASIN : B00PBX3TN6
- Item Model Number : CR_COS0002
- Best Sellers Rank: 35 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch has various sizes of patches, allowing its use for various wound areas. It intensively treats the acne by absorbing exudate from popped zits.
Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane
1. Cleanse the area around problem spot. 2. Select a bigger size patch than the problem spot and attach the patch to the spot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, nothing happened for me whatsoever.
Essentially all it was like was putting on a gel sticker and nothing was “pulled” from my skin not did the bump go down so I was really disappointed.
I’m better off sticking to my Benzac AC which is a tried and true for everyone, this was a waste of time and money.
Top reviews from other countries
Had paid 799 and now it is for 439!
- Part of the 'Korean Beauty' trend and Korea made.
- Love the Ziploc style mimalistic packaging that keeps the product safe and dry.
- These are non-medicated, circular, hydrocolloid dressing with adhesive that are inert and used extensively in health care for oozing wounds like burn to soak up the secretions.
- Work only for pustular acne and not for the dry blackheads and whiteheads. Better in cases of popped ones.
- Turn opaque/white as the acne fluid/pus gets soaked.
- Used a single patch for 18hours. Gave my sensitive skin no rashes or itching and withstood showers, face washing, sweat and was there even when I woke up from sleep.
- On using on freshly burst acne it soaked up the secretions like magic and in one day healed it up. The scarring also significantly less.
- On intact pustular acne, it settled down the pain, redness and swelling pretty fast and in 3 days the acne was settled completely.
Mark left but that is the part of acne healing and nothing to do with the patch.
Cosrx has a thinner variant to be worn under makeup. Never tried that though.
Great for habitual pickers and touchers.
Best part is that the hyperpigmentation scarring is less and heals up much faster.
Don't forget to vote up if the review has been useful :)
What I found helpful is:
-Cleanse and dry area before application
-If blemish has a head, gentle lance with a sterile needle
-If you think you can get away with smaller sizes you can cut the patch in half so that you have double the amount of patches
-Wash hands before unsticking the patch (you don't want oils touching the patch before going on your skin)
-Stick the patch on gentle and make sure all corners are touching your skin.
-Take off in the morning :)