- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, 24 Patches, 0.01 kg Pack of 1
- Made of Hydrocolloid, a wound healing material
- Designed in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium, Large) to choose from according to the size of the zit
- For intensive acne treatment
- Prevents further breakouts
- Recommended for all skin types (oily, dry, dehydrated, combination, sensitive skin)
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane
Directions:1. Cleanse the area around problem spot. 2. Select a bigger size patch than the problem spot and attach the patch to the spot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, nothing happened for me whatsoever.
Essentially all it was like was putting on a gel sticker and nothing was “pulled” from my skin not did the bump go down so I was really disappointed.
I’m better off sticking to my Benzac AC which is a tried and true for everyone, this was a waste of time and money.
In term of concealing, it doesn’t hide blemishes very well.
Top international reviews
Had paid 799 and now it is for 439!
- Part of the 'Korean Beauty' trend and Korea made.
- Love the Ziploc style mimalistic packaging that keeps the product safe and dry.
- These are non-medicated, circular, hydrocolloid dressing with adhesive that are inert and used extensively in health care for oozing wounds like burn to soak up the secretions.
- Work only for pustular acne and not for the dry blackheads and whiteheads. Better in cases of popped ones.
- Turn opaque/white as the acne fluid/pus gets soaked.
- Used a single patch for 18hours. Gave my sensitive skin no rashes or itching and withstood showers, face washing, sweat and was there even when I woke up from sleep.
- On using on freshly burst acne it soaked up the secretions like magic and in one day healed it up. The scarring also significantly less.
- On intact pustular acne, it settled down the pain, redness and swelling pretty fast and in 3 days the acne was settled completely.
Mark left but that is the part of acne healing and nothing to do with the patch.
Cosrx has a thinner variant to be worn under makeup. Never tried that though.
Great for habitual pickers and touchers.
Best part is that the hyperpigmentation scarring is less and heals up much faster.
Don't forget to vote up if the review has been useful :)
What I found helpful is:
-Cleanse and dry area before application
-If blemish has a head, gentle lance with a sterile needle
-If you think you can get away with smaller sizes you can cut the patch in half so that you have double the amount of patches
-Wash hands before unsticking the patch (you don't want oils touching the patch before going on your skin)
-Stick the patch on gentle and make sure all corners are touching your skin.
-Take off in the morning :)
What to use it on - it is only for pimples with pus or a white pimple. Not for swollen red covered by skin acne.
How to use - you can use dsy or night as long as you want
What I recommend is clean your face with warm water which will soften the pimple and decrease dryness and then apply the spot so they its not over a hyperkeratotic pimple
Then keep the pimple patch till it turns white or as long as you want
Day or night
I d say keep on day too as it also prevent exposure of pimple to the outside dust and sun
So may be about 6-10 hrs or more
Then peel the patch off
This is imp
Dont just pinch it up
Peel it off
And yes it does work
But only on pus pimples and also reduces redness and helps fix the damaged skin post pimple poop
This is what I've learned: you need to pop the pimple then put the bandage on it. You can't use any sort of creams after you wash your face or it wont stick. Make sure your face is drying before applying.