- Product Dimensions: 17 x 11.9 x 0.5 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: BN1820008
- ASIN: B01LW8U17M
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 124 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,448 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #279 in Facial Skin Care Products
[Cosrx] Acne Pimple Master Patch 24EA2 sheets
- *Renewal COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH 02 Sheets
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.[COSRX] *Renewal* ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH 24patches x 02 sheets
Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
- You only get one sheet with varying sizes. It seems like such a waste to use a large patch for small blemishes. Additionally, if you run out of large patches, the small patches don't suffice.
- They do a poor job at soaking up the oils and puss in your skin.
- I often have trouble applying them over the ointment.
- Fairly expensive for what it is and how poorly it functions.
With that being said, they do provide protection overnight to prevent newly formed blemishes from getting larger and blend in with the skin really well.
Would look for a different alternative next time around.
It stays put sooooo well! It's great for all kinds of acne for me. If I have acnes that have heads, the patch will suck out all the pus, sebum, gunks. If my acnes are cystic, I also use this to cover the area so that I don't keep touching them and making them worse.
It does seems to pull some of the "gunk" and oil from the actual pimple, but the surface of the pimple does have to be broken open. I found that it works best to just stop myself from being able to pick or touch the pimple. It didn't seem to help decrease the inflammation of the pimple at all though, which was disappointing. Overall, the product seems best for stopping any continuous spread of breakout by not allowing you to touch the pimple.