- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- ASIN: B07HQ61P7Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 494 customer ratings
CousDUoBe 2 Pack Betta Fish Leaf Pad Improves Betta's Health by Simulating The Natural Habitat - Natural, Organic, Comfortable Rest Area for Fish Aquarium
+ $7.48 Delivery
- 【Double leaf design】: the bigger leaf approx. 2.36''x1.77'', the smaller leaf approx. 1.97''x1.50'',ideal for betta fish playing
- 【Strong sucker design】: you can easily put it into any place you like in the tank. Rinse the betta plant leaf with cool running water before use.Set of 2 pcs.
- 【High quality material】: Featherweight，durable and safe 、long lasting materials - Convenient and practical.The leaves will sway with the waves.
- Bettas have an organ called a labyrinth, which allows them to breathe air as well as getting oxygen from the water via their gills. that's the reason why they also come up to the water surface and relax. Leaf hammocks make great places for your betta to take a short break after swimming
- For first time betta owners, your fish may not like to rest on the hammock but most bettas lik e to have some cover in their environment. They may just hover below it to rest, which is making them happy too. If your betta ignores it, try relocating in the tank.
Size: 2 Pack Betta Fish Leaf
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The double-leaf design, one big and one small, perfectly simulates the environment of bettas in their natural habitat
How to set up this betta hammock:
1. Find a place where your betta like most in the tank
2. Take out some water from the surface, wipe the sucker and tank wall clean and dry
3. Stick the suction cup to the side walls in your tank
4. Pouring some water inside up the leaf, the leaf is submerged in the water about two inches below the water line
1. If you directly stick the suction cup through the water(not in the dry side wall), the suction cup will fall down easily
2. Set up the leaf a distance away from any filter currents if you have a filter in the tank
2 Pack betta leaves（Each bag has one big and one small leaf）
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 65% (65%)||65%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I chose these leaves instead of the “Betta Hammock” leaf because that product has a metal piece inside the leaf and some reviews said they found it rusting. These have no metal in them.. I was worried these leaves might be too floppy, but they’re perfect and all smooth plastic.
I didn’t so anything special to train him.
Just make sure you put them HIGH enough in the tank.
I placed the suction cup down far enough down in the tank so that the TOP LEAF is sitting just about an inch below the surface of the water.
When Jeff is lying on that leaf his back can just about touch the surface. (When my husband first opened these, he attached the leaves very far beneath the surface of the water and Jeff wasn’t very interested)
I read the reviews and moved the leaves to just below the surface and that was all it took. Because Betta Fish are able to take breaths outside the water (because of a labyrinth organ) Jeff lays on the leaf, lifts his head up a bit, takes a breath and puts his head down again🥰
He has even made a couple of bubble nests directly over where his leaf is.
I’m very happy with this product and would recommend it.