|Number of pieces||1|
|Release date||1 July 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 year and up|
|Item Model Number||CT1769|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm; 331 Grams|
Craft-tastic – Learn to Sew Kit – Craft Kit Includes 7 Fun Projects to Teach Basic Sewing Stitches, Embroidery & More
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7 CRAFTS IN ONE KIT: They’ll make a bracelet, headband, stuffie, bunny pouch, pin cushion, backpack, and a cool phone case.
- PROMOTES MOTOR SKILLS: 7 crafts will teach kids how to sew a running stitch, blanket stitch, whip stitch and how to decorate with embroidery.
- LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES: They’ll learn to use a measuring tape, handle pins, and learn to sew on buttons and patches, use elastic, and stuff toys they’ve sewn themselves.
- AGES 7+ WILL LOVE THE EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS: Kit includes a handy full-color instruction booklet they’ll use for these projects–and over and over again for future sewing projects.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING THEY NEED: Sewing instruction booklet, 36 yd (32.9 m) cotton thread, 15 pins, 2 metal needles, 5 pieces acrylic felt, 1 piece canvas fabric, 1 piece elastic, 6 plastic buttons, 1 measuring tape.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"Craft-tastic’s Lean to Sew Kit is tailor-made for sewing fun. Kids learn a variety of sewing skills using a variety of materials and techniques to create 7 fun little crafts. The kit includes an instruction booklet the’ll use over and over, plus items like a measuring tape, pins and needles they’ll use time and again, too. “Sew” cool!
Why Craft-tastic? Craft-tastic represents all that’s cool and trendy in the amazing world of crafts. Only the highest quality materials and components are used in Craft-tastic craft kits. They’re specialty products, without specialty pricing. Ann Williams Group is a small, Michigan based, women owned company that makes the Craft-tastic and Craft Crush brands. Our CEO is both a maker and a Mom who is deeply passionate in her beliefs that hands-on making is a critical part of child development. By tapping into their curiosity for creativity, she firmly believes crafts help kids learn to liberate their inner creator, unleash their imagination and gently challenge the conventional by crafting."
From the manufacturer
Born to make.
We're the makers of fun, innovative (and did we mention cool?) crafts and games. Our brands include:
- Loopdedoo bracelet maker
- Loopdeloom weaving loom
- Craft Crush
- You Do
- Rubber Band Game
Learn to Sew. Love to Sew.
Makes 6 cool projects with different crafting techniques!
Kids will use our full-color instruction booklet for these 6 projects, plus over and over again as reference for their future projects. We’ve included many items they keep and use again, too, such as a measuring tape, pins, and needles.
- Kids learn how to use stuffing and elastic, sew buttons and patches on
- They also the learn running stitch, blanket stitch, whip stitch and embroidery
- Ages 8+
A Craft Kit That’s “Sew” Much Fun.
No need to shop for anything; we’ve done that for you and put it right in the box.
Learn new techniques
Learn different techniques as you complete the projects. Use the techniques to make up your own sewing projects!
What can you make?
- Phone case.
- Bunny pouch.
- Donut pincushion.
- Heart headband.
- Tie dye backpack.