- Product Dimensions: 38.1 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 200 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item Model Number: 753
- ASIN: B004TRYI3U
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 121 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
366 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #2 in Toys for Birds
Featherland Push and Pull
- Foraging to reduce boredom; this Clear and Unique Refillable Foraging Toy with see-through construction
- Your Bird Will Love to Push and Pull to Get Food to Fall to the chambers below until it finally falls to the opening at bottom where they can retrieve it
- This Food Reward System is designed to Keep Birdy Busy and Happy; Fill the compartments full with a variety of food and it may help reduce undesirable behavior such as Feather Picking and Screaming
- Curious Parrots will be Tantalized by this Entertaining and Delightful Bird Forager; your pet bird will learn that Pushing and Pulling the slatsis stimulating
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
By observing your bird, you will quickly see that birds really prefer "working" to obtain their food. It's fun to watch them searching, seeking, pecking, poking, scratching, finding, and munching the food. This foraging toy is more than just a feeder for your fine feathered friend; it's a puzzle that makes them work for their dinner and keeps their minds stimulated. Wild birds spend the majority of their time looking for food, it keeps them busy and mentally sharp. Most pet birds get their food in a bowl delivered by a large human hand and there isn't much of a challenge for Birdy in that. So, they get bored and become an annoying pain-in-the-neck. The foraging system was designed to keep your feathered pal engaged and happy.Your bird will work hard to probe, search, seek, peck, poke, push, and pull until the food or treats land at the bottom. Buy this nifty feedertoday to keep your favorite bird happy and engaged.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 53% (53%)||53%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
you have to shell peanuts before putting them in since the holes are too small